my hot teacher?

I AM FREAKING OUT NOW!!! MY FREAKING TEACHER LOOKS LIKE HES 20 OR SOMETHING!!! AND HES SO FREAKING HOT!!! Wait no what am I thinking?!  He's my teacher!!! Jezz Jacee *mentally face palms myself* Plus he doesn't like you, there's no was he does.

           Brendon's POV
It's my first day of being a teacher and I kinda like it it gets my mind off of Sarah. After she dumped me I was a complete mess. My friend Ryan told me to get a job to get my mind off of her. It kinda works. I was in my room waiting for the next class to show up and then I see her, the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I automatically fell in love. She saw me staring at and she blushed, god she so cute when she does that. I go to the front of the room and introduce myself to the students. There are some girls that were trying to get my attention but I ignored them. The girl I saw her name is Jacee, such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. What am I thinking Urie she's a student, plus she probably doesn't like you she probably likes someone that's not you. I'm not worthy of her.
     After class is over I call Jacee to my desk after everyone​ left I started. "Ok so Jacee Mr. Hill told me before he retired, that you still needed to be toutered. Correct?" "Yeah I struggle the most in algebra."  "Ok so I'll see you after school then. I don't want to be late so bye." I wave bye to her then start getting ready for the last class. I look forward to being with Jacee.

***************************
Ok hi again I'm thinking about doing a/n after each chapter so Jacee and Mr. Urie think, alike kinda anyways I think that the last chapters are a little short. I'll try to make them longer in the next chapters ok bye. - Ana