the farm

So this all started one morning when the farmers were complaining about how there work was hard and how they were poor. Then suddently there chicken laid an egg. It wasnt an ordinary egg it was a golden eggs. So excited the six farmers went to go get there grandpa. While getting grandpa a portal apeared out of nowhere tree clown fell out of it. They looked around wondering where they were. "Looks like we are at the farm" the tall brown haired guy said. "What are we doing at a farm we where suppose to go at the bank" the tall blondish guy said. "Goliath did u press on the buton again" the small girl with two ponytail said. " No i was the last one to get in Raven it cant be me it must of been you. You were first"Goliath said." It cant be her she was first. " Falcon said. They argued for about 5 minutes then a guy with a mouse mask came out. At the same time they said it was him. The mouse only nodded. They were so mad. But Raven heard noise and told the boys to hide. The farmers came back with the grandpa. The grandpa said that egg valued 5 million dollars. The clown heard that and plan something to get the egg. The farmers were so happy one of them said they could by a mansion. Then out of nowhere the clown smackcam them. The farmers start chasing the clowns. The mouse takes the egg and run away back in the portal. The farmers comes back and there like what was that. Then one of them realise the egg is gone they must of snacht it. Then they see the portal. They all go near the portal and then a donkey out of nowhere head butts it and the farmers gets suck in.