01.

"Let's play Meredith, c'mon! My sister screams trying to catch the ball."

But I hate loosing. I run to the basketball hoop and put the ball into it. I let a shout of joy leaving my mouth while my sister broods. It is not my fault if I am good to this. I look at her and see her mood: she is angry. I shrug and then take the ball throwing to her. She looks at me and smiles with a weird expression. I feel like she is on a mood to fuck all is around her. I swallow and then let her arriving to me.

It is funny how react some persons when they are provocated. My sister is a part of them. As she is not a loser, she will make anything to win the party or the thing she started. I was like her when I was younger, and now it is worst. I do not want to lose so I make anything possible to avoid it. But sometimes, something is wrong. People around you, the weather surrounding the battle or just you, you do not want to fight with anyone because either you know you will lose -again- or you know it is useless. However, you still dislike loosing. It is a fact.

"You're gonna loose Marissa so stop the carnage. I say rolling my eyes."

She passes her tongue on her lips and then she soars to me. I get my eyes widen and my mouth opened. No.. She does not do this? She is not provocating me straight? Bitch.

"We're gonna see this in a few minutes. My sister says running to the basketball hoop."

For all my life, I will not let her winning a single match. I make basketball, I live basketball. I soar to her and try to recover the ball but at the last moment, she shows me her back and passes beside me. What is she doing right now? She is doing shit. I frown and come running to her back. I have to catch her to recover the fucking ball that its in the wrong side.

"Fuck. I claim as the ball goes in the hoop."

I raise my hands to the sky and let a shout of frustration leaving me. As she runs to me, I show her my back and put my hands on my face. Ugh I hate this feeling. Loosing is the worst thing in the world. Why did my dad teach me to not lose only once?

"Mery, it's not grave loosing a party you know? That just means I'm better than you, it's all. Nothing's grave."

I can feel her winner smile at hundred miles. Why did my mum make such good competitor? Ugh my life is a mess of useless questions.

"- Shut up. I say.

- Make me. She laughs walking farther away from me."

I turn around on myself and blow. She makes me angry, but I love her so much. It hurts me loosing this party but I tell myself it is a good thing. My sister mus not think she is bad in basketball. Yes it is exactly my thought, I guess. 

"We play twice or you don't wanna lose again? Mary asks me laughing."

I roll my eyes and despite myself, I smile. As I answer a positive response, a dark figure draws her shadow on the ground. My eyes rise on the tall silhouette near of my position -on the other side of the street- and analyse her. Black Chelsea boots -yeah I have an eye for this- on her feet, black slim on her legs, white basic shirt -ha, she changed the color of her clother- and a black trench coat on her shoulders. What outfit! I really like it. It is simple and timeless. It is cool. My eyes are widen as they meet hers. Or maybe I should say his. What a beautiful man! One of the most beautiful ever I know. His eyes are green -almost emerald- his nose is dropping, his eyebrows are frowned and his skin color is caramel. Look at this little perfection. But he looks older than me, and my family will never want to marry me to a old man. Even if he looks like twenty or twenty-two maximum, I am only a seventeen girl. What the hell I'm looking at and fantasizing on a strange man? What is wrong with me?

"Mery? You're with me? The spites took you to their side? My sister says clapping her thumb and her index behind my eyes."

I stare at her and blink before answering.

"N-No I'm there, I only saw a man who was the-"

I look where that man was and see nothing. He was not there anymore.

"Who did you see, Mery? Because I saw nothing at two miles from there."

My eyes are widen and my mouth opened. Anyway I didn't imagine that boy! I blink and touch my eyes being sure he was not here, and the result was final: nobody is on the other side of the street. But I have left him two seconds at most! How was he be able to leave his position in such a short time? Impossible.

"Nothing. I say putting my hands on my face. I'm just tired and I'm probably confused about what I see. I continue shaking my head. Come back to house. Mum are surely cooking something good for us tonight."

She nods and makes her way to the house. I recove the ball and throw it into the hoop. The night sets up and then I should go to my house, but something is still weird about the man. How did he do to disappear in two seconds? It is impossible. It is clarely impossible. I turn around myself to take the ball but I do not see it. Where is its? I blink but nothing happens. The ball has gone, but where? Maybe on the ground as it is slick. I turn my head to the road and only see cars and silent. Why is it too silent suddenly? I heard children and parents laughing and running on it and then, nothing. Something is wrong and I do not find what. My eyes analyse the street, whitout making the slight movement. Where movement is, problems take place. The silence worried me and made my heart jump as a slight noise is heard behind me. I turn my body toward it and recognize the same man that earlier. What is he doing here? I put my hand on my heart, letting a shout of afraid leaving my mouth, and then blow.

"- It's what you sear-

- What the hell is wrong with you? I scream letting my fear getting out of me."

He stays surprised on his feet without no word leaving his mouth. Is he freezed or-

"- I only ask you if what I've got into my hands belong to you or not? No need to traumatize me with your Bulldog's face.

- My 'Bulldog's face' like you like telling it, fuck you up. I spit.

- Excuse me? He says letting the ball falling on the ground."

Did I wake his worst side up? I am freaking out right now. I played with him so he is going to play with me, I guess.

"- What you said in a few seconds ago? He asks walking toward me, his silhouette is taller than I expected.

- I-I said my Bulldog's face is gonna... uh..., I say whitout brave, fuck you up, why? A problem with that, boy? I continue with some conviction in my voice. You made me jump because of your silent and then you appeared in front of like a dust cloud. I keep talking appointing him with my index. You talked to me knowing if that's ball is mine and then... And then you dare asking me why I said what I said earlier? You're fucking weird, man. Let me making you to know it for sure. I finish making a step farther away from him."

His jaw clench and his eyes become darker than earlier. What is happening to him? Something is weird and not sure with him and I need to go away from him to be sure I am in safe.

"- Now, I'm sorry to leave you but I have to back to my home. I inform him before I step back and show him my back.

- Your house is the one in front of us? He asks calmer than a few minutes ago.

- Yes, why? I say turning on my feet to look at him more simply."

I know it is not great to tell to anyone where you live but what can I answer? 'No my house is at one mile from there, don't worry'? No, no he did not believe in me for sure. I was forced to say yes.

"See you soon, love. He retorts before showing me his back and his figure becomes too dark for my eyes."

'See you soon'? What does it mean exactly?

__________________________________________

Hi lovesssssssss, there it's only 07:30pm and i'm tired like never i've ever been. I hope its'll enjoy you and will make you day, for sure!

Kiss from meeee xx

 *I'll put gradually all the name that will be in this story. Let the time getting you out of the suspens*