Chapter 8

La'Nae P.O.V

Some weeks have passed and my 21st birthday is coming up. I'm a mom now so getting sloppy drunk is not happening. I just want something small - with family and friends, but knowing Choppa it's going to be crazy.

I was laying in bed with CiCi. We were watching TV having mother-daughter time. The minute I went to use the bathroom my phone rung.

"CiCi answer my phone!" I yelled from the bathroom.

"Ok mommy." I could hear her talking to someone. I washed my hands. I cut the light off as I exited the bathroom.

"I love you too daddy. Here is mommy." She said and handed me the phone.

"Mhm." I said once I put the phone to my ear.

"That's how you answer the phone?"

"Blah what is it that you want?" I said with a little sass.

"Don't start that shit man." He said laughing.

"Whatever. But what's up?"

"I was calling to ask my wife on a date."

"You must have dialed the wrong number. Cause I'm not married." He hates when I say that. Omg I got something to tell y'all after we hang up, if I remember.

"Don't fuck with me La'Nae. Have yo ass ready by 8 or we gone have some problems."

"Yeah yeah lol. Well it's 6 now I'mma take CiCi to King's house. Then get ready."

"Okay thank you. Now chop chop." With that he hung up. Rude much.

"CiCi go pack some clothes for tonight you going to uncle King's house." She jumped up and hauled ass out the room.

She loves King. He spoils the fuck outta her. Marcy and him had a son. Marcy and I are actually cool now. Shocking I know but I had to let her know a few times.

"Mwommy I rweady."

"Okay let's go." I walked out the house cross the street to King house. I had CiCi knock on the door.

He opened the door holding his son in his hands.

"CiCi staying the night I got a date." He raised his eyebrow.

"A date with who?"

"Nobody you know."

"If Choppa find out he gone kick you and ole boy's ass." I laughed.

"I know I know, but he's the one I'm going on a date with."

"Ooh good." He grabbed CiCi. I kissed her forehead and left.

"Stop looking at my ass."

"I can't help it. You got a horse booty that big ass shit. You put all the other girls in the crew to shame." I laughed and continued to the house.

I ran upstairs to shower and get myself ready for this date.

After my shower. I put my bullet proof dress on. You just never know. I put on a skin tight dress and my gold pumps. I just flat ironed my hair. Fuck allat.

It was 7:55 so he should be here any minute now.

I heard the door open. Why this nigga don't know how to knock? Every time I take my key from his ass some how he gets another one. Stalker much.

"Bae your ass better be ready or you getting fucked up." Chris yelled coming up the stairs. He walked in the room and his mouth dropped. Fuck. I heard him mumble. I giggled.