Love you

{Jason's POV}Me and Maricruz continue to kiss man I love her so much I don't want anything to hurt her then we stopped kissing then we fell asleep *in the morning*I woke up and kissed Maricruz she woke up "goodmoring beautiful"I said "goodmoring babe"Maricruz said I put on my shirt and I put on my jeans Maricruz went to the bathroom to change when she came out she was wearing a lime green tank top and sweats we went downstairs then my mom,dad,and Sarah "goodmoring mom and dad"I said "goodmoring Jason and Maricruz" my parents said "goodmoring love birds"Sarah said we laughed then we ate "Ok so what are you guys gonna do"Sarah said "I don't know"I said "so um I better get home"Maricruz said "I'll walk you home"I said she smiled then we went walking to her house we arrived then she kissed me "bye Jay see ya at school tomorrow" Maricruz said "bye"I said I went walking back to my house then I saw Diane and Dylan I continued to walk then someone grabbed my wrist "hey"Diane said "what do you want"I said angrily "why are you mad"Diane asked In her sweet voice "just leave me alone"I said "why"Diane said as Dylan came then out of no where I saw Maricruz she ran to me "what are you doing here"I whispered in her ear "I knew Dylan wouldn't stop following you and me"Maricruz whispered in my ear then next thing I knew everything went black.