Once again?

Robyn and Aubrey just arrived home from the hospital. Aubrey called his mans to take care of Chris' "dead" body but before they could get there the police was already there. They called Aubrey to inform him but since he thought Chris is dead he didn't gave a shit, he felt safe, but little did he know that someone else wasn't so safe.
"how?? how is Chris not dead? I-I-I shot him, didn't I? He-he can't be surviving no, not after all of this, guess one of us has to go and it seems like it ain't gonna be him" Robyn said to her self while she was well now not so relaxed in a hot tub of water. She didn't think Aubrey know she heard the phone convo and she was okay with it her plan could be more clear then.
Robyn got out of the tub and put a towel around her body and exited the bathroom to be met with Aubrey's shirtless upper body wich she adored so much. No matter how stressed or out of control she was, she could always have some time for Aubrey's loving.

"Oh hey, I was just about to go have a shower" Aubrey said while she tired to get Robyn out of his way

"Umm, yeah okay, Can I go with you?"

"You just had a bath baby"

"I don't care, I wanna go with you"

"Well okay then" Aubrey said as he picked Robyn up

Robyn dropped her towel to the floor just as Aubrey took of his sweatpant and boxer. Robyn opened the glass shower door first while Aubrey was closley following behind studying her ass and hips moving side to side. Oh how much he wanna be inside of her right now.

4days later
Robyn's POV

All these things been going on and it really made us distant we barley talk. Im pretty sure we both had affairs with other and i'm sure both of us knows it. One day he's here loving me...the othet he's gone...next time he's here and then we make up...and all this Chris thing tho...I need to go somewhere...where...where nobody's gonna find me...
Aubrey isn't home now god knows where he is...
I was sitting in fron of the piano
It didn't took long I wrote a song. Me and Aubrey are not that famous now we are usually just write songs for others but I hope one day I can be as big as the others who started here.
Anyways I decided to try how the music in my head is gonna sound with the lyrics. Well it came out good and now I'm bored as hell

I decided to text Mel

"Are ya down for some shit?"

"I guess" she texted back

We met up 30mins after, at the back of a restaurant.

"Mel I need to die" "or at least fake die"

"What the fuck is wrong with you Robyn??!?!?!"

"Nothing I just don't wanna deal with all this police shit..."

"Okay I guess we can do something about that"

"Okay so, I wanna move to a small friendly town, where nobody knows me" I started

"Yea okay so how should u fake die?"

"Idk, but please please please don't tell Aubrey it was fake just tell him I'm not here anymore so he can move on we haven't been each others favourites at these past weeks..."

"Yeah I'm gonna tell him, stay safe babe" Mel told me as we shared a hug

"Thank you! But we still gonna meet sometimes, promise me"

"I promise"

"Now go do what u gotta do"

"Okay, bye"

************************************

I already bought a house in a cool ass town near LA. It looked pretty nice to be honest. I hope i'm gonna get a job soon tho so I can start my life offically here. I already love it here.