"Who the young boys?" She looks over at the group of guys laughing. I nod fast, "clearly."

Putting my hands on my hips I clench my jaw. "But what's the reason for hun?" She asks. Giving her a duh look, "they're being way too loud, I can hardly fucking concentrate reading" I say harsher than intending to.

"Well this isn't a silent library, they have more than any right to talk-" I cut Claire off  "You're right! it's a fucking Café, not a normal house where you can shout stupid shit" I raise my voice at her. She widens her eyes by my tone.

"Violet, I don't appreciate the lash out. You know I can't do much unless there's a real reason" she shoots back. I mumble swear words under my breath before stomping away back to my seat. Like is this a joke.

Looking back into the group of guys I notice someone is staring at me with a hoodie over his head. Not clearly being to see their face I glare anyways. Soon looking away fucking annoyed with everything.

I pull in my ear buds and decide to scroll through twitter.

Possibly they'll be leaving soon and I can go back to my book or at least I'm hoping. I huff restlessly pulling up my foot onto the other single chair in front of me as this table was meant for two people.

I move my head up and down to the beat of my song biting my lip. Roaming the live twitter feed I reply on a couple of tweets and favorite some outfits that I thought were cute. Suddenly getting an urge to use the bathroom I stand up off my seat and turn around to the washroom.

As I was done doing my business, I walk up to the sink and rinse my hands with some soup. Clean clean clean I hum a song while washing my hands. After grabbing some paper towel I fix my brown hair flowing down swiftly near my stomach.

Fixing my makeup a bit, I shrug already bored with myself. I open the washroom door and again hear the loud voices poured everywhere in the room. Stay calm violet, stay calm. I tighten my fist and head back to my spot.

As I was about to sit, I find someone sitting at my table with the black hoodie. Furrowing my eyebrows I sit on the other chair to face him.

"Did you clearly not see my stuff here-" I pause as I immediately recognize this face. Wait. He smirks at me for a second, "Actually I did" he speaks.

Removing his hoodie off of his head, his half blonde dreads falls down to his face. Wait so that was him in the group of guys staring at me. "You again." I mutter. Jahseh. He looks much better than the last time I saw him, his black eye was decreased and his scars were nearly away.

He lets out a short laugh, "Heh, yup" but his face flashes into that serious look again. "What do you want?" I spoke bringing my bag closer to me as I shouldn't have left here on the table cause he could've stolen shit.

He must've notice my actions cause he rolls his eyes, "You were eyeing me and my boys like you gotta problem, so what's up??" I scoff but then nod.

"Oh hmm, I don't know, maybe cause you and your buddies are being obnoxious!" I start off sarcastic but snap at him. He leans back in his chair.

"Seriously? That's why you totally yelled at that old lady too" he mentions me talking to Claire minutes ago. Why was he even watching me. I squint my eyes.

"First off, why were you staring at me and second, do I really care anyways?? Nah, it's truth you guys are being loud!"

He had the smallest smile on his face, "Oh give me a break, and more like how couldn't I resist, you sounded completely butt hurt"

Butthurt? The fuck is that. I twitch my eye at him. "Shut the fuck up, the only one who's butt hurt is the one who came up to my table to see if 'we' gotta problem. Like the fuck you gonna do?" I spat.