~ 1 ~ Rudra a.k.a. Rudy ❤

A guy is seen coming out of the swimming pool in a private beach house. He was in his swimming trunks perfectly flaunting his six-pack abs, well-toned arms and of course muscular legs. He passed a flying kiss to the girls who were there which made them go crazy. And finally he lowers his glares and winks at them. That one wink was enough to sweep the ground of their feet.

Being quite happy with what he had just done to the girls, he went in to greet a couple there

'Hey O! Hi Gauri! Awesome party man! No one has ever done this kind of bachelor and bachelorette party before! And this entire beach wedding idea is just fab!', he said while hugging and fist-bumping them.

'It's because of you we met each other... all the credits goes to you!', Gauri says to which Om nodded his head agreeing.

The next day, he attended the happy couples marriage next to the beach. Congratulated them and vanished into the thin air. This was not noticed by anyone. At the place where he vanished, on the sands of Goa beach, a huge heart crossed with an arrow appeared💘.

Then, the very same guy is seen entering into a huge mansion on a cliff. It was very much classy, well-built. And hidden from the rest of the world.

He then went ahead to dip himself inside the hot-water pool

He then went ahead to dip himself inside the hot-water pool. Just then, he takes out his I-Pad. He unlocked it by using retina scan. He opened a folder entitled 'MISSION:OPPOSITE ATTRACTS'. It consists of pictures and details of Om and Gauri. He added one final picture of them; their wedding picture and marked it as mission accomplished. He then sends it to GOD.

Hello everyone! My name is Rudra a.k.a Rudy and I'm a Love Angel or you can also call me a Cupid. What do I do? Well, I make people fall in love with the one made for them. And so far, all the missions I've been on has been accomplished. Unlike the other of kind, I'm very much special. You want to know why? I was born with an infinity instead of a particular number. I'm the only one who was borne such. And now, while waiting for my next assignment, here I am chilling out in my very own private space. Till we meet again 'Hasta la Vista'.

He said and gave a flying kiss. Then continued to soak himself in the warm water.

-To be continued-

P.S. Credits of the pictures goes to the uploader. I got them all from Pinterest. I'll be updating this book on a weekly basis, haven't decided the particular day yet but then. Will let you all know later. So, that's it for now! Happy Reading! And yeah... leave your thoughts in the comment section.