Whole story

ROBERT'S POV:
They're fighting again. They fight a lot, but it's never gotten this bad. They're yelling even louder than before. Why? Probably over nothing. Usually it's because Austin didn't go grocery shopping or Y/n hung out too late with some friends. Then the next day they're back to normal; loving each other like it's their first day dating each other. It's the same cycle. Austin yells at Y/n, Y/n yells at Austin. Oh, and then my favorite part: Austin storms out his apartment and comes right next door to mine. That's where he complains and cools off and starts feeling guilty, and in less than 5 hours he and Y/n are holding each other and apologizing for everything. That's how the cycle always goes. . . Except for today.

*earlier that day*
YOUR POV:
Austin was at work and you had the whole apartment to yourself. You felt a slight sense of relief when Austin was at work. It seems like you're never good enough for him and you're always doing things wrong. What about him though? He doesn't even know how to do the laundry, but he gets frustrated when his khaki pants aren't clean when he needs them.
You love Austin, but sometimes he can be a serious pain in the ass.

AUSTIN'S POV:
I got to work and I felt a sense of relief. Being at work felt like a vacation sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I love Y/n to death, but sometimes she can be a pain in the ass. I don't even think she knows the things she's doing. She'll party until all hours of the morning, but if I come home after 10:00pm she'll completely flip out. I know she wants to have fun and I'm okay with that, but why can't I?

ROBERT'S POV:
I was on my way back to my apartment when I got a text from Y/n.
You:" Come quick! Help me!"
Before I knew it I was speeding down the highway to get back to the apartment complex. I barely parked my car and took the keys out of the ignition before I ran up the stairs and unlocked the door with my spare key.
Robert:" Y/n! Where are you?"
You:" I'm in the room."
I run to the back of the apartment where Austin and Y/n's room was. She was sitting on the floor in front of the closet with a photo album in her lap.
Robert:" Y/n what's wrong?"
You:" What do you mean?"
Robert:" Your text."
You:" Oh! I need your help. I had a great idea."

AUSTIN'S POV:
It was about 1:00pm when Y/n texted me.
You:" Going to a friend's house. Please bring home some wine. Any kind you like ;)"
Great. She's "going to a friend's house" again. She probably won't even get back until after midnight. . . Maybe I should go out tonight. Why should she be able to have all the fun?

YOUR POV:
You:" Do you think this will work?"
Robert:" Yeah. It's a great idea. Recreating your first date."
The first date Austin ever took you on was to an Italian restaurant called Lorenzo's. They closed down a couple of years ago, but you were going to recreate that moment. . . That moment when everything was perfect. Austin gets off at 5:00pm, he'll pick up the wine, then you'll have everything set up for him when he walks through the door.
You:" Yeah. Everything seemed easier back then. I just want to have a nice dinner with Austin so we can work things out. I hate fighting with him all the time."
Robert:" I hate hearing the two of you fight all the time."
You both laugh.
You:" It must suck being our neighbor."
Robert:" Sometimes, but you guys are two of my best friends and I know the two of you will figure something out."

*Later that day*
It was 8:00pm and Austin still wasn't home yet. Where is he? You text called wondering were he is. . . No answer. Maybe he had to stay a little late at work today. No big deal. But shouldn't he have told you that? You text Robert to see if he knows.
Robert:" He probably just had to stay late at work. Don't worry about it. I'm sure he'll be home soon."
He's right. You just need to stop freaking out. He'll be home any minute.

AUSTIN'S POV:
This is the first time I've been to a club in a long time. I forgot how great it felt to just let loose and have fun. I admit I've probably had one too many drinks, but I don't care. I was having the best time.
Random girl:" You come here by yourself?"
Austin:" Well I didn't come here with anyone else."
Random girl:" Good. Come dance with me."
Before I knew it, I was out on the dance floor with at least 6 girls trying to dance with me. They kept bringing drinks and I kept drinking them. I must've blacked out because now I'm waking up with a bunch of girls on top of me. What time is it? Where am I? I wasn't at the club anymore. I was at a house. I pulled out my phone and saw that it was 11:37 and  I had 3 missed calls from Y/n. I guess it's time for the fun to end and the headache to begin.
*Later*
I took an uber back to my apartment and got back around midnight. I still felt a bit buzzed, but I managed to unlock the door. I walked in and saw Y/n sitting on the couch in the living room. The dining room table was set for two with empty wine glasses and a candle in the middle. There was Italian food on the table that looked like it had been sitting out for a while.
Austin:" What's all this for?"
She doesn't reply. Instead, she gets off the couch and walks to our bedroom. As she walked by I could tell that she'd been crying. I follow her back to the room to find out what happened.