Mikuo Hatsune

Rin flew back to the island and searched for (Y/N). She assumed that she was still in the Indian village, so she flew down there. She sighed in relief when she found out her guess was right.

She quickly called out,"(Y/N), (Y/N), It's Len he's in trouble and so is everyone on this island!"

(Y/N) looked up at Rin with wide eyes and asked,"Wait, what?"

She got up and saw Rin holding his green feathered hat.

She took the hat in her hands and whispered,"Len..."

She took off her headband and put his hat on. She knew what she had to do now.

"Lead me to him," She commanded.

Rin nodded and showed (Y/N) where he was.

Len spotted Meito on the beach. Meito looked around it with concern on his face.

Len smirked and faced his crew, saying,"All right, I want all of ya to capture that...thing over there and bring him to my ship. After that, use this map to kidnap all of the villagers."

He handed them a map of Neverland that he found on Captain Kaito's desk and handed it to one of the pirates. The crew nodded and snuck over to Meito. They put a bag over his head and quickly tied his hands behind his back before picking him up and carrying him to the ship. Len smirked as the rest of his crew went to the Indian village.

He walked back on his ship and watched the three pirates tie Meito to a chair.

He took the bag off his head and smirked, saying,"Welcome to Captain Len's ship!"

Meito gave him a confused look and asked,"Wait, Len? Is that really you?"

Len growled and pointed a sword at his neck.

"It's Captain Len not Len," Captain Len corrected.

Meito gulped nervously. Captain Len brought his sword back and put a finger to his chin.

"Should I kill you or not?" He asked aloud.

The other three pirates chanted,"Kill, Kill, Kill!"

Captain Len's smile grew as he took out his gun and aimed it at Meito's head.

"Oh, but do forgive me. I'm only being an adult and giving my crew what they want," Captain Len said lowly before shooting Meito in the head.

(Y/N) was flying as quick as she could, but was stopped by Rin all the sudden.

"Whoa, wait, wait, wait! Are you gonna fight him alone?" She asked.

(Y/N) nodded and said,"I have to fight my own battles..."

Rin shook her head and got all up in (Y/N)'s face, saying,"Oh no, no, no! I know who can help us~!"

(Y/N) raised an eyebrow before rolling her eyes and saying,"Fine, but we have to find them quickly."

Rin said,"Okay, back to London we go!"

(Y/N) asked,"Wait, London?"

Rin nodded and pulled on her finger saying,"Yes now come on!"

(Y/N) shook her head in disbelief, but obliged in going back home to get this kid.

Mikuo was sitting on his windowsill, wondering when that little pixie would come back. He finally made up his mind. He wanted to go to Neverland, where dreams never end. He was shocked when something bright came to his vision and a loud,"Watch out" was thrown at him. He felt someone knock into him and they fell over on his carpeted floor.

(Y/N) groaned and sat up. She was straddling this poor guy.

Mikuo stared up at her in awe, saying,"Wow...a girl just flew into my room! That's a dream come true~"

(Y/N) blushed and rolled her eyes. She got off of him and helped him up.

"Listen, are you Mikuo Hatsune?" She asked him.

Mikuo fumbled with his words, so he just gave her a curt nod.

(Y/N) smiled and put her hands on her hips saying,"Good, 'cause I need your help."

He looked puzzled and asked,"Wha-"

But he was cut off when she grabbed his hand and ran towards the window.

"Rin, I found him!" She called out.

Mikuo tried to twist his wrist out of her grip, but failed to do so.

"Wait, what are you doing? (Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)!!!" He screamed when they jumped out the window.

She laughed and carried him bridal style. He slowly opened his eyes. His blue hair now a bit ruffled from the wind.

She giggled and said,"Don't worry, Mikuo. You won't get hurt as long as you're with me."

He stared up at her in awe and couldn't help the small smile that broke on his face.

"O-okay, (Y/N). I trust you."

She smiled softly and said,"Good, because now we have a certain someone to catch."

She dropped him and he floated up.

He looked down and said,"I-I'm flying-"

She grabbed his wrist and said,"Yeah, yeah, yeah, whoope-de-do you're flying. Now, come on!"

She grabbed his wrist and pulled him along.

Rin flew next to Mikuo's face and waved, saying,"Nice to see you again!"

Mikuo smiled and nodded. He looked back up and his teal eyes widened.

"Wait, watch out for the-"

But a bright light blinded him and the sight of Neverland in his view made him shut up.