Confession

It's been a week since I had that event occur between Aoba and I.

I hadn't seen him since.

He only texted me a couple times to check up and see how I was. I always told him fine, but in reality I was far from fine.

I just wanted him here. And my feelings angered me, because I had never felt love before.

I decided to get the courage to text Aoba. As I turned on my phone, I noticed Aoba had already sent me a message. He wanted to come over.

I quickly typed out yes.

Within a couple of minutes, Aoba was here.

He walked into my living room and sat on the couch, looking down at the floor.

"Aoba?" I finally said.

"Koujaku broke up with me."

I saw tears begin to collect in Aoba's eyes.

I moved closer to him and wrapped my arms around him, in attempts to comfort him.

"Aoba, Koujaku is obviously just a dick. Why would he dump someone as amazing as you? You deserve someone who will treat you right."

Aoba blinked and looked up at me.

"Noiz, that's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me..."

I blushed slightly. Aoba was so cute.

"Aoba... to be completely honest... I've always seen you as someone more than a friend. You've cared for me when no one else did. I never felt love until you stepped in and saved me-"

"Noiz you don't have thank me. I've said I'll do it for any friend." Aoba said, interrupting me.

"Friend. Yeah that's all you see me as. Am I nothing more? Aoba don't you understand that I love you? Can't you see how much you mean to me? Instead you go for the assholes who'll leave you. But Aoba, can't you see I'm the only one who won't do that? I love you more than anything." I blurted out.

Aoba stared at me, wide eyed.

"Noiz. Listen. I've liked you too, I just didn't know you felt the same."

"Are you serious?" I questioned.

"Noiz, do you think I'd fucking lie to you about this?"

He was right. Aoba wouldn't lie about his feelings.

"Well, I feel the same, I hope that's what yo-"

Aoba, again, cut me off. But this time, it was with a kiss.

I kissed back. We lasted for a couple minutes before Aoba backed away for air.

"So... Aoba... Would you like to sleep here tonight? It's getting pretty late." I asked him, smiling slightly.