Hello Mr.Player ch.1

Start from the beginning

+++

Walking into my classroom i glanced around my eyes landing on the teacher. "Hello Mrs.Willams" the teacher greeted me.

"Hello...." I whispered looking down at my feet.

"CLASS!!!" the male teacher bellowed."QUIET"

The class went silent and they all looked at us. He put his hand out for me to shake. I hesitantly did. "I am Mr.Zark"

I nodded and he said "Introduce yourself please"

I faced the class and murmured. "My name is Kaylee Willams I moved from norway, i love to play soccer, and volleyball." I said and breathed going to continue. looking around the room my eyes landed on Kad who was staring at me, his brown eyes watching my every move, his blond hair messy. I tried to swallow the lump in my throat, but couldn't so i finished saying "I hope to get to know you all well"

"Very good Kaylee please sit down next to Allie" I looked around the room and saw a girl wave at me and motion me over. Silently i walked over and sat next to her.

Kad was right next to me across the small isle and was gazing at me intently. I ignored him and i felt my cell phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out of my pocket discretely and saw a text.

From: Kad (Kaden) Why was he set as Kad? because he was my best friend, and the cousin of my EX boyfriend.

I opened it and read it.

'Look im sorry about earlier i just panicked' it read.

I texted back slowly 'Okay. whatever.'

He looked at his cell phone and smiled texting me again. 'Do you want to walk to class together?'

A smile formed on my face. This was the Kad i knew. This was the nice Kad, the one who comforted me..

'Yeahh sounds good' i texted and shoved my cell in my pocket.

The whole class, Kad stared smiling at me. I would glance at him every few seconds making a weird face and sticking my tongue out and he would chuckle as i laughed quietly.

Kad nudged me with his leg, and i glanced at him to see him with his eyes crossed sucking his cheeks in. He looked like a fish. I let out a small laugh, and he laughed too his cheeks turning a little red as he did so.

"Kad.." I whispered. "You look like a fish"

"mrs.Willams is there something you would like to share with the class...?" Mr.Zark asked.

I met his gaze and smiled sweetly "No. Thats why i whispered it. But thanks for asking, i will tell you when i would like to share" The students laughed and cut off when Mr.Zark glared at them all.

"I suggest your quiet"

I shrugged "Its time to go anyways" Just as i said that the bell rang. I smiled angelically standing up.

A/N; I decided I should just call him Kaden unless shes talking with him!! LOL Sorry!

Kaden stood up grabbing his binder as i did and we started to head out of the classroom.

"So why are you here exactly?" he asked. I froze and breathed a shaky breath. "Just wanted...to move" I lied forcing a smile.

he seemed to believe me because he nodded thoughtfully. We walked out of the classroom heading down the hall.

"what class do you have next?" He asked.