Shhh!

"Shhh! We have to be quiet!"

You're giggling despite trying your very best to remain quiet; the rest of the bus is snoozing, it's late and you're on your way to the next venue. You're only visiting for the week, that's all the time you could take off work to see your boyfriend Chris. You wouldn't normally, you value your vacation time, but you've been missing him and those kissable lips of his.

Apparently he's been missing you too.

Chris flushes, pale cheeks turning a bright pink as he shuffles. His back is pressed against the bathroom wall, your hands slipping lower against his chest; the two of you really haven't had very much alone time and suddenly you find yourself a wonderful opportunity. Why not have a quiet little rendezvous in the bus bathroom whilst everyone else is blissfully asleep --- or thoughtful enough that they pretend they don't know exactly what's going on?

"Sorry," he mutters in response, seeing your impish grin as your fingers slide ever so lower. You're wearing your pink pajamas with the white skull on the front, the ones that look adorable on you, especially when you wear your hair up like that. Your eyes gleam mischievously in the dim light above as you press a kiss against his jaw, nibbling along the tattooed edges until you nip at his ear.

"I've missed you," you sigh, cold fingers finally finding the hem of his shorts, tugging thoughtfully. "I think you've missed me too."

"You know I have," he breathes, anticipation making his heart beat a little faster. You're very talented with your mouth, and it's something he's been missing almost as much as he has you. You're not shameful, which is something he likes, when it comes to your talents in the bedroom. Chris doesn't talk about it, of course, because he respects you and you would kick his ass if you thought he was talking about your private moments to other people.

You don't like people knowing your business.

"Ahuh. Why don't you show me?" You murmur coyly, teasing him by trailing your fingers back and forth across his slim hips. Your lips brush his tentatively, although you know exactly what you're doing. You give him a chaste kiss, and then one on his nose, along his jaw, his throat --- trailing lower as your fingers successfully tug his shorts out of your way.

Chris' heart speeds up almost instantly, feeling the cool air of the bus against his skin as you drop down to your knees. Your legs tingle almost instantly, but you ignore the feeling as you glance up at him, almost smirking; he's already half hard and you haven't even touched him yet.

Chris' fingers immediately begin to weave their way into your hair as you trail your fingertips along his cock, giving him a few good strokes; it's been a few months since you've seen each other, and boy oh boy has he missed your touch! He leans his head back against the wall, swallowing as you lean forward, giving his head a soft kiss with your talented lips.

You swipe your thumb along the head of his cock before giving him a suggestive squeeze that makes his hip shift instantly. You boldly run the broad expanse of your tongue up his length, making sure to coat him, deciding to up your game a little. How long can he last since his tolerance towards you has lessened?

"Shhh!" You remind as he gives a soft moan, squeezing his eyes shut as you kiss his head, getting a little taste of his precum. "You'll get us in trouble if you're not quiet!"

"Right," he breathes, fingers knotting in your hair, tugging your mouth forward before you can utter another word. You snort before parting your lips, leaning forward and taking a good amount of him between them, hearing his breath hitch as your warmth surrounds him.  One hand rises to wrap along the base of him, stroking what you can't reach. 

You pull back tantalizingly slow, hollowing your cheeks as you create a wonderful suction that causes him to exhale on a soft moan he can't hold back. You almost smirk, swirling your tongue along the underside of his throbbing cock, sucking and bobbing your head forward.