Corvo attano x reader

A/N I know it'll be crappy and stuff but I'm willing to try.Btw it's a really long chapter hope you can stay awake.

Your pov
I was walking through the streets of Dunwall in a comfortable fashion."Hello Y/N!"A random person would say.I was known for my kindness and generosity.My mind was set on helping anyone anytime I could.Looking over I saw a small child dressed in white,her short black hair matched the adorable bow that went with it."But Corvo!"She whined.I didn't notice any other person around,Untill what I realized to be a wall,Was a masked Person in black."No Emily.Your mother told me if you asked I couldn't give you any."The hooded person who I assumed to be a caretaker.I wanted to keep walking and turned my Gaze to a...bowing lady?I looked around and everyone was."You!"I looked around to see the hooded figure closer than before."O-Oh m-me?"I was terrified."Corvo!!!be nice!"I then realized That was lady Emily and her Lord protector.I bowed quickly"f-forgive me your highness.A small smile formed on lady Emily's lips."Do you have any treats?"she came closer"between you and me, Emily.I have a whole bag,Don't Tell Mr.Grouchy over there okay?"Hee hee,okay I won't."If you ever need me,I'm always around.Just call me Y/N."okay Y/N see you around!"And with that Emily happily trotted over to her Lord protector.I got up and started walking only to be pushed up against a wall."I'm not grouchy,And I would appreciate it if you stay away from The empresses daughter.If I see you again, your head will be blown off."The mask came off with a click and a handsome face with a Stern Look had reached into my soul."I would kindly appreciate it if you could move.I have an old lady I'm supposed to be going to see.You know she has issues keeping people away because she's seen the outsider.And if I don't get there quick enough,she'll die.I wouldn't want dear Emily to find out you've been a little rude to a friend."You are not her friend."A more tense tone in his voice."I also wouldn't want a dead lady on your behalf.Now if you'll excuse me,I have somewhere to be.I slipped out of his grip with ease.Yes,I know I could have escaped if I wanted too but It's so much more fun to play with people a bit.I walked past and looked back with a smirk on my face,Corvo was completely blank.I do know how to use blink.I finally made my way to granny rags house(Scary old lady if ya ask me) Luckily for Corvo,She wasn't dead but a bunch of guys were at her door.With a few slices from my sword and a few booms from my gun,they were gone.That takes care of them.

Corvo's pov
I sat there recalling every event that had just happened.Normally I would have been feared or occasionally liked.But this one didn't seem scared nor pleased.She looked amused."C'mon Corvo!"I snap out of thought but not for good.I follow Emily back to the palace."your majesty,we have returned"I said trying to keep the face I always have on."something bothering you Corvo?"A voice peeked through my thoughts.I looked around until I realized that empress had been trying to talk to me."I'm sorry jessamine."No Corvo,is something bothering you?"Jessamine had the sweetest voice.I had loved her for a long time.But something told me I wasn't going to love her-"Y/NNNNNNN"I heard Emily yell a random name."You called milady?"a familiar voice had said.I quietly blinked in to see the girl from earlier."Y/N?what was your childhood like?"well when I was little,I was hated by a lot of people.They all told me I looked different or ugly.I didn't even have a childhood romance like Your mother did."how did you know?"Well Jessamine took me in because my parents died because an attack.I-i killed the attackers and showed my little face around.I was bloody, hadn't had a bath in days.But as I grew up,they treated me with respect and I even made some friends.So in all not too shabby,but I would like to thank the bad people for turning me into me."I almost wanted to hold and hug her."I'm afraid story time is over"No!Corvo!You will not harm her!she's my friend!"As you wish."I sheathed my weapon and sat next to Emily."I do have to take my leave, princess,Lord protector,nice to see nice people still in the world.Before she could leave I grabbed her wrist."please.... don't leave,stay with me."I... I really do have to go."she put a hand on my cheek, caressing it."but I always come back.I promise lady Emily I will come back."She was nervous I could tell.I sat there In my own little space with a surprising look on my face.(Oh that rhymed)"Corvo?do you like Y/N?"Emily asked me a question I couldn't answer."she's....okay."was all I could think of."I'm going to go back to your mother."I walk back and for some unknown reason Jessamine had a smirk on her face."so I see you've met Y/N."Yes, your majesty,is she really a princess?"I was very curious and hopefully I didn't make a grave mistake."Well if I took her in,And raised her as my own daughter what do you think?"I see as I have made a mistake."No Corvo,No one could know that I took care of her.She was raised to be what she is now.She hides the darkest things in the back of her mind.And the monster that hides in the back of her mind can easily come out.And in reality,she is my secret protector.When you are out,she is in.I will show you.Y/N!"Yes your highness?"She was dressed in a foreign garb."Guide me to your next elimination mission."Are you sure about this your highness?can you trust her?"Corvo, please have faith in me."Her voice sounded like a deadly spell I've fallen under."Your highness,I really did promise Emily I'd have tea with her,care to join?"Y/N asked and we nodded.We headed to Emily's room to find her sitting there looking lonely.Y/N called out."Emily!!!!

Your pov
I bent down to knee to hug Emily.
"Y/N!"I brought Corvo and your mom with me."YAYYYYY,now let's go sit down!"We headed over to the tiny table and took our seats."Wait,Y/N,you don't have the proper clothing for a tea party."Come on Y/N let's go go find something pretty!"Oh Emily I'm fine its-"Nonsense Y/N!You can pick out whatever you like.Jessamine pushed me further."Let's go!"Emily took my hand and pulled me into a maze not a wardrobe.After what seemed like days Emily found the perfect dress.It was F/C with black lace.I walked back to her room with a shocked Corvo."Please don't stare Corvo."I sat back down and we actually had a fun time.we laughed and joked and even Corvo had a fun time."Mother,can we go to Y/N and corvo's wedding?"Oh um Emily...I really don't know if they'll get married."I wasn't really planning on falling in love...I'm pretty sure no one would want a murderer for a wife."just then a hand grabbed my wrist."I certainly wouldn't mind having a murderer for a wife.And at this point I knew that just meeting Corvo was not a coincidence.Or maybe it was.''Well I certainly wouldn't mind having a Lord protector for a husband."After the tea party I went to a few stores and just walked around with Corvo.We actually talked about things and we criticized each other respectfully.It was almost time for me to start my rounds."thank you for talking with me Corvo.I needed a friend to talk to."Instead of a wave I gave him a kiss goodbye."That's so you never forget an assassin's kiss.This was the start of a blooming romance.