The outsider x reader

*Flash back*
It was a rainy day in dunwall.I was six years old playing in a puddle.At that time in dunwall,Things were good unlike now.I had saw a shiny thing somewhere and thought,Just the sun.Logical reason right?So I went back to jumping in a puddle even though my mom told me not to.After a few minutes,I heard faint singing.Now I know what you're thinking,Don't follow the sound,But I was curious and I followed it.It was some sort of charm made out of bone.Now since I'm a treasure Hunter so I took it.That evening,I went to bed but woke up in an empty place.Only giant chunks of rocks to complete the look.I looked for an exit.I walked a few feet towards a rock to sit on it.As I was walking,I heard a voice right next to me."who are you?"I asked with no fear."For now, your guardian."Oh okay."The last words I said before leaving the void.After that he started visiting me until. I was 16.He stopped after that.Im now 25.

*Present time*
I got up,Ready to lady Emily.My hair was still a mess.I'd get a lecture from Corvo then Lady Emily would do it."Really Y/N? Again?You know your hair is supposed to fit-"SHUT IT CORVO!I'm not in the mood okay?"I realized that Emily was probably worried."im so sorry"I hugged Corvo and ran to Emily's room.I heard voices coming so I prepared myself to barge in killing the guy."Hands up!"I aim my gun...?"Leviathan?Is that you?"Oh Y/N,it's been so long.I missed those eyes And especially that sarcastic mouth of yours."I felt heat rise up in my cheeks."Yeah well that still doesn't explain what you're doing here.Or why you haven't talked to me in years.I thought we were Friends!"Y/N Leviathan gave me a cool Mark and decided to join me for my tea party."Oh I'll uh...join.Yeah."I took a seat and stared blankly into the cup."Y/N?Are you okay"as Emily occasionally checked to see if I was okay."um yes little empress.Im fine no problem."The outsider and Emily talked causally,it was disturbing.I couldn't believe he came back after all these years without a reason why.Suddenly hands grabbed my shoulders from behind."You are mine."I turned around to see the outsider.He then bowed to Emily and walked out."excuse me.little empress."I ran after him."Hey!Why haven't you talked or visited me after all those years?!"Dear sweet Y/N, You've fallen for a god,Of all people.You fell for an immortal."He pushed me up against a nearby wall.I wasn't having this so I blinked.I forgot to mention I have his Mark."You're not getting away from me."He then held my hands together stopping me from leaving or blinking."Here let me show you that you belong to me."He roughly kissed me and didn't stop.Finally Leviathan let my lips go as I was surprised and filled with affection."see you later."Was all he said before leaving.I do love him.No I didn't.I hate him for leaving me all those years.I thought we were Friends not enemies or lovers.Or were we lovers?I went back and finished babysitting Emily and went to bed.I was welcomed by the void."Welcome back love."No Leviathan,Not love.Why did you leave me all of those years?I did used to like you,Not anymore."Well I left you because you know you still love me deep down.I was processing ways to make you love me again."Oh Leviathan.All you had to do was stay with me.I'll forgive you this once.*I kissed his cheek and woke up, ready to see him again that night.