0.1

Louis sighed as he sat back onto his plush couch. He couldn't get Harry out of his head, well i mean, of course not. He is in love with the guy. Louis groaned and slid his body off of the couch onto the carpet, dramatically. He slumped down, thin pink lips in a pout.
He really wanted Harry to love him.
He glanced at his phone sitting on the coffee table, his green phone case facing the ceiling. The color mocked him, he only got green because that's Harry's eye color. Louis loved Harry's eyes. They always looked so intimidating to him, so intense. He felt as if Harry could see through to his soul, as corny as that sounds. On the topic of souls, Louis would sell his if that means that Harry would date him.
Of course, that might not be good but Louis feels that way. Harry always told him to express his feelings and to never keep his emoions in. Ironic, isnt it? Harry tells him to express his feelings and he does and he gets rejected. By the same person who told him to.
Louis doesn't blame him, he is very difficult to love. He isn't exactly attractive, he's a little chubby, and he has small, dainty hands. He is loud, obnoxious, and fucking annoying. So, he does not blame Harry for rejecting him, he can find someone so much better than him.
But Louis doesn't want him to, as selfish as that sounds. He probably shouldn't say that, but Louis gives no fucks. Harry is his, whether Harry likes it or not. He has to find a way to get Harry to love him the way that he wants him to. But, of course, Louis isn't a very good planner, so he just wings it.
  Louis reaches for his phone, finally holding it in his tiny hand after a whole lot of struggling. He unlocks it with his tiny pinky finger and goes straight to his contacts. He rolls down many names until he gets to 'T', smiling as he spots Harry's contact name.
  "Trashhh 🤤🤴🏻"
  He bites down on his bottom lip and clicks on the contact name and presses the facetime button. He ruffles his fluffy hair as he wants for Harry to answer. Harry is taking a little too long to answer his call, it should only be about three seconds that he's supposed to answer, the max. Finally, Harry answers it and Louis smiles as he sees Harry's forehead down to his penis nose.
  "Lou?"
  "Hey, penis nose."
  Harry frowns and moves his face closer to the screen so that he can see his nose.
  "I don't have a penis nose."
  "Of course you do. Anyways, will you go out with me?"
  Harry raises his eyebrows and sighs. Louis could see Harry reposition himself and he spots that Harry is holding a cup with some green substance in it. Louis curls his thin top lio in disgust.
  "Louis I told you--"
  "What the fuck are you drinking?"
  Harry frowns and looks at his drink.
  "It's a kale smoothie. It's actually--"
  "That's disgusting. You're actually trash."
  Harry rolls his green eyes and sips lightly on his smoothie, his eyebrows raised causing him to look so shady.
  "And you're a whole dumpster"
  Louis gasps and drops his jaw, he couldnmt believe what this man just said to him.
  "How dare you?! I am your queen, you're nothing but a peasant."
  Harry chuckles and sits up more, a challenging look on his face.
  "I'm sorry, your majesty. You just always told me to tell you the truth."
  Louis groans and rolls his eyes.
  "Whatever. Anyways, will you go out with me?"
  Harry bites his lip and looks Louis in the eyes. Louis is now intimidated, great.
  "Sorry, Lou. I just don't like you in that way.
  "But, why not? I'm an--"
  "Listen Lou, I gotta go, but I'll talk to you later. Bye."
  Louis watches as he doesn't even have time to say goodbye before Harry ends the call and Louis is left in his dark livingroom, with an empty couch and an empty heart.
--
Hope you liked the first chapter.