Tamika's mansion Part 1

{Tamika is in her room that is huger than her uncle's bedroom}

{Tamika lives with her Uncle Blake since her parents died on the day she was born}

{Tamika sits on the edge of her bed and she turns on her video camera}

Tamika-"Hey guys it's me Tamika Young and welcome back to my channel. If you are new here than hi I'm Tamika Young and welcome to my channel. Yesterday at the end of my video I told you guys to comment down some questions you have about me and I thought for today's video I was going to answer those questions. Ok the first question is from Sophie123 Do you have a celebrity crush? Actually yes I have a celebrity crush. It's MattyB and if you guys are not familiar with MattyB he is the second youngest rapper and singer in the world. I was starting to rap and sing at the age of three and MattyB started wrapping at the age of six. I do have a crush on MattyB because he is so cute and I have his picture on my screensaver which I met his mom and his sister Sarah and one of his brothers named Blake. I do have them as my screensaver and backround. Ok next question comes from Barbielover123 What is your biggest fear? I have to say my biggest fear is losing my best friends Summer, Freddy, Zach, Lawrence and Esme because I have known Summer since Kindergarten, Freddy since I was born, Zach since Kindergarten, Lawrence since I was one and Esme since I was two. Ok next question is do you like dogs? I love all kinds of dogs. I actually have five pit bulls and here is one of them. His name is Coco. Say hi to everyone Coco. Ok next question is if you could have three wishes granted what would be the three wishes and why? If I had three wishes granted to me they would be my parents, meeting MattyB and going back in time. I would wish for my parents to come back because I would have loved to meet the baby girl they made, I would wish to meet MattyB because he is my favorite celebrity and he is just so cute and I would wish to go back in time to see what it was like to live in the olden days. Next question is What is your biggest pet Peeve? My biggest pet peeve is when I hear someone smacking their lips and I was hanging with my friends and my brother Asher was eating chips and smacking his lips. I told him to stop and he did. Five seconds later he was smacking them again and I jumped on top of him and punched him in the guts. Ok guys that was the end of my video part 1 and if you wanna see part 2 of the Q & A part 2 will be linked in the description box down below and don't forget to subscribe and comment down below your three wishes, your biggest pet peeve and who your celebrity crush is. Have a fantastic day and see you later. Bye."

{Tamika turns off video camera and puts on black converse shoes}

Tamika- So Coco wanna go for a walk?

{Tamika puts Coco on bed and Tamika lays down looking on her phone}

{Summer calls Tamika}

S= Summer and T=Tamika

S= Tamika!!

T= What's wrong Summer?

S= Nothing I have some big news that I want the whole gang to know. I invited the whole gang over to your house.

T= Oh yeah just to remind you my brother Asher is inviting some friends over from school and I told him if he disturbs us I will lock him in the dog house with Pebbles and you know how Pebbles is when she doesn't get peace and quiet.

S= Yeah my mom is driving me, Zach, Freddy, Lawrence and Esme to your mansion.

T= Ok looks like my uncle's home with my aunt Rose and cousin Nick. I should probably call you back when I'm done ok?

S= Kk talk to you when I get there.

{Tamika hangs up the phone and puts iPhone 9 plus on iPhone charger and walks out of her room}

{Shuts the door and walks down the stairs}

Uncle Blake- Hi Tamika.

Tamika- Hey Uncle Blake.

Aunt Rose- Hi Tamika.

Tamika- Hey Aunt Rose.

Nick- Sup Tamika.

Tamika- Sup Nick.

Uncle Blake- Well I have some news. Me and Rose will be going out to eat. Nick Tamika has some friends coming over so stay out of her space and she won't have a problem. Asher is upstairs playing video games online. Feed the dogs and their are snacks in the refrigerator if you and Nick and your friends get hungry.

{Uncle Blake and Aunt Rose exiting mansion and shuts the door and locks the door}