Chapter 1 " It was past 11:55 "

It was past 11:55, And sehun is now worried sick. luhan started getting home late, since he was promoted as a secretary. but now? it was too much. something may happen to him and sehun can't calm down. so he got out of the house with no Umbrella or anything to prevent from the rain.

He search everywhere. First at luhan's workplace and obviously it's close. At their favorite Milk tea shop? since it's 24 hours he might be their. He came and hasn't seen anybody. He ask the cashier if they seen a guy with a red shirt and has a black hair but he hasn't seen anyone. Where could possibly be? He's wet and he's cold now. Should he go home? Luhan may be their waiting for him. Or At the park? He came to think of it. The park is where luhan go where he need to think.

He ran to the park. He start getting dizzy but he don't care. as long as he find luhan everything will be alright. He got to the park, He search and search and search and what he saw was 2 guys near to kiss. one was wearing a red shirt and the one was wearing a coat.

then he recognized it was his boyfriend.. luhan

"lu-luhan??" he said stuttering as he came near

The red shirt guy eyes widen, as he stand up. "Se-Sehun? Why are you here? I'm sorry."

"Who is he?" The guy in a coat ask luhan, but luhan ignore him

"Lu-lu han, h-ow co-uld y-ou? " Sehun ask stuttering, he's cold and wet and his eyes are getting blurry from tears

"Seh- "

He can't take it anymore. He fainted.