The Secret

Still at school.
Previous:
We went to the bathroom had the guys wait outside because we can't have them know our secret which is..

Now still bloom POV
That we can use powers and that we are fairies now can we. You see we found out on our 15 birthday.
Flashback:
We were getting ready for our party which was 1 hour away when Stella snapped her fingers about to say what to dress in when all our clothes change.
Musa:what the hell
Me:how did you do that Stella
Stella:I don't know I just thought about clothes. And I thought about the sun then suddenly they change.
My thoughts 'I wonder what would happen If I thought about a dragon and fire.
Suddenly a dragon made out of fire appears. Then disappears. All the girls :I wonder. After they tired and succeed. Then there was a flash and when it was gone we all were standing there in fairy form.
End of flashback now all the girls are in their Enchantix. Once we got the makeup off they started to apologize for not noticing.
Me:it fine
The girls and me were focusing on the wounds and bruises to heal. Once that was out of the way then we walked out
Sky asked:how are you hiding the bruises if you don't have makeup on
Me and the girls: umm got to go
As the winx left
Sky's POV
Me:I wonder do y'all think they are the princess I mean they have last names of planets in the magical dimension plus bloom had bruises she was hiding with makeup now they are just gone.
Nabu:well I felt a magical wave coming from them.

I'll see if I can update my second book tomorrow. And this too