Recovering a Thief... and a Brother

-meanwhile with Shadow. At Juniors club about 18 kilometers from Beacon ruins-

Shadow walks into the club and chuckles to himself. The obnoxious music, drunk men, hot girls, cigars for sale, alcohol and EVERYONE there is easy to pickpocket. "Yep, Roman would definitely be here." He thought to himself.

Shadow looked towards the bar and saw who he was looking for. With a smirk, he started walking over to the bar. Having a seat right next to the pyro-maniac thief. Who was wearing a black top hat that didn't look good on him.

 Who was wearing a black top hat that didn't look good on him

Shadow: I still think you'd look better in a fadora.

(Something like this)

As Shadow was taking a seat next to Roman, out of disbelief after hearing that unmistakeable gruff voice, began to slowly turn his head to the entity sitting new to him. When he saw the all-too familiar outfit, his mouth went agape and his only visible eye opened wide.

Roman: *still looking at Shadow* Junior!!! *shoots head over to look at Junior* Did you put spike my drink?

Junior: *from the other end of the bar* NO!

Roman looked back at Shadow still wide eyed. He then, slowly, reached his hand out and touched the Grimm mask of the dark dressed individual. Once he realised it was in fact real, he lifted the mask up to see the familiar face he didn't think he'd ever see again.

The face he saw had (skin color) skin, (e/c)'d orbs, But instead of pupils, he had a full moon in his left eye, and a new moon in his right, a downward scar in the middle of his left cheek, caused by a sword.

Roman's face went as pale as the white Grimm mask that he then let go,  which on its own, fellback to continue covering Shadows face.

The entire time Shadow held a straight, stern face. Roman took another swig of his Platinum Vale Ale and looked at the Shadow that loomed over him.

Shadow:....

Roman: ...........Are you back to haunt me or something?

Shadow: ...Or something.