A Kellin Quinn Love Story

"I don't care what you say mom, I'm going to watch Sleeping With Sirens with Ella !" I screamed from upstairs

"You know what Ally ?" My mom yelled back "Do whatever you want, you'll have to deal with your dad when he comes back from his trip ! Because I actually have no problem with you going, your dad told me to tell you not to go."

"Dad ?! And you listened to him ?"

I heard no answer when I said that.  I went back to my room when I found my brother Davie searching my room  "I lost my headphones, have you seen them ?" He said, panicked. 

"No. Now get out." I told him, slamming the door behind him. I sat on my bed and texted my friend Ella : "You, Me, Sleeping With Sirens this Saturday. You in ?" Her answer to that text did not surprise me at all since she was a huge fan too. "HELL YEAH !"  I smiled at my phone and texted her that I was going to buy the tickets. I brushed my red hair out of my face, got dressed, took my keys and drove to the mall; the only plcae where the tickets were on sale. I stood in line for hours and when I got to the end, I got the tickets and rushed back to Ella's house. "Man I can't believe it ! Sleeping With Sirens ! SLEEPING WITH SIRENS !"

"I know right !" Ella answered cheerfully.