Judges and Other Stuff

The Hephastus kids were quick to build a circular stage around the campfire, and everyone was excited for the show. Microphones were handed to the Stolls, who had volunteered to emcee, much to the joy (and fear) of the other campers. A judges' table was set up, though no one had volunteered for the panel.

By the time the seats around the stage were filled, people were getting jumpy. Finally, Connor and Travis mounted the stage, tapping their mics and sending squeals of feedback over the crowd through the hidden speakers. Everyone settled down.

"Thank you, ladies and gentlemen!" Travis declared. "Please silence all cell phones and electronic devices- Oh, who am I kidding, we be demigods, ain't nobody got time fo dat!"

Everybody laughed, and Connor said, "Now, let us introduce you to our fine panel of judges!"

Heads turned to the formerly-empty table beside the stage, where, much to everyone's surprise, four confused-looking people were sitting.

"We couldn't find any celebrities wandering the streets of Manhattan," Connor said, "but we picked up a few mortals. First we have Carter and Sadie Kane." He gestured to two kids who look about fifteen, one an African American guy - obviously Carter - and the other a blonde girl with a purple streak in her hair - Sadie.

Carter looked shocked. "So this is what Amos meant by other gods."

Sadie, however, was more nonchalant, speaking with a slight British accent. "Glad to be here, Connor."

"Next up," Travis said dramatically, "author Rick Riordan!" (Cred to @Calypso_17)

A middle-aged man with brown hair was next to Sadie, and he was looking around in amazement, like a kid in a candy store. "Whoa," was all he seemed able to say. He had a notebook next to him and quickly scribbled something in it.

"Last but not least, from the island of Ogygia, Calypso!"

"WHAT?!" Percy, Annabeth, and Leo shrieked.

The petite brunette girl smiled a little, obviously not minding the blank stares she was getting from the other campers.

"Anyway," Connor said, "that's our judge panel!"

"Now." Travis rubbed his hands together excitedly. "Who wants to go first?"

++

Sorry this took so long; I was waiting to see if any judge requests came in, but none did. *ahem* So anyway, thanks to @tophy2000 for helping me with this...

Okay, now you guys get to pick: Percy's solo or Lacy's solo. You remember Lacy, right? Piper's half-sister? Well, if you don't, then just... Idk. :/

Yours in demigodishness and all that. Peace out!

Katia