Momo Yaoyorozu (First Encounter)

Ryder here. Honestly surprised someone commented so quickly. I am super nervous and excited at the same time. This is Momo Yaoyorozu chapter one.

[F/D] - Favorite Drink
Italics for thoughts

Gonna leave that one there because it hasn't been used yet. Or I could post them all each chapter. Thoughts and criticism always welcomed.

Suggested by: Cadetluna

--------------------------
*Your POV*

Aizawa: ... You can sit next to Yaoyorozu.

The teacher lazily pointed towards the back of the room where a beautiful girl was standing. She had long black hair tied into a ponytail with bangs cascading her face. I also couldn't help but notice her rather "mature" physique.

[Y/N] - Alright brain knock it off. Quit staring she's gonna think you're creepy.

I started making my way towards the beauty, keeping my eyes locked on the floor so as not to trip and make a fool of myself. As I arrived at her seat I decided that I needed to be bold. Looking her straight in the eye I extended my arm,

[Y/N] - [Y/N] [L/N], it's a pleasure to meet you.

Yaoyorozu - I'm Yaoyorozu Momo, and it's nice to meet you too [Y/N]-san.

After the handshake I took my seat and I could hear my classmates talking about me. However I didn't have time to listen as Mr. Aizawa began speaking.

Aizawa: As some of you may know a very large and important event is coming up, your fight isn't over yet.

Mineta - Fight? Don't tell me there's more villains!?

Aizawa - I'm talking about the U.A. sports festival.

Everyone but [Y/N] - A totally normal school event!

[Y/N] - Is that really that normal? And on that topic does that mean there's normally nothing but weird things happening? Maybe it's a cultural difference?

My thoughts were interrupted by a blond student who's hair has lightning like marks in it.

Kaminari - This is a great chance to be scouted and become sidekicks after we're certified.

Jiro - Yeah but some people miss their chance to go indie and remain eternal sidekicks. Actually that's kind of where I see you headed Kaminari.

What followed was a rather indignant noise coming from the blond followed by other students chattering about various things from being murdered to questioning whether or not it was safe to even hold the festival. I was having trouble following the noise when Aizawa spoke up again.

Aizawa - In the past the Olympics were a very popular sporting event the world over. But now everyone's eyes are on our own sports festival. Pros and people from all over the country will be watching, that's why we've tightened security this year to five times that of previous years. It's an important moment for all of you aspiring heroes, one chance a year three chances in a lifetime. I suggest you prepare.

With that my new teacher zipped himself into a sleeping bag... he kind of looked like a worm, or maybe it was more caterpillar-esque? Momo must've noticed my confusion because she tapped me on the shoulder. As I looked to her she said.

Yaoyorozu - It's something your going to have to get used to. It is kind of weird though.

[Y/N] - I see. Thanks for the heads up Yaoyorozu-san. Umm I was wondering if you could explain what he meant by more villains.

I pointed at the grape haired student.

Yaoyorozu - That's a bit of a long story perhaps I can tell you at lunch when we're not in class.

[Y/N] - That would be great thank you.

With that Aizawa dismissed class and my day continued. There was English class with Present Mic, but it wasn't worth paying that much attention too. English was my first language after all. Eventually I ended up in the Lunch Rush Cafeteria with Yaoyorozu and some of her friends introduced as Ashido Mina, Jiro Kyoka, and Todoroki Shoto.

As I tried to ear lunch I listened intently as Yaoyorozu explained what had happened at the USJ with Mina added her two cents. When she got to the end of her part Todoroki stepped in and finished the story by talking about All Might's power. It was at this point that I noticed that somewhere along in the story I had given up on lunch Embarrassed and a little frustrated because I couldn't manage the chopsticks. My face grew red as Yaoyorozu noticed my predicament.

Yaoyorozu - Here. Let me help you with that.

Her voice was heavenly and my face easily rivaled Todoroki's hair... well the left side at least. Later if anyone would ask I'd blame it on my quirk. As she guided my hand the moment was ruined by Mina.

Mina - You don't know how to use chopsticks?

[Y/N] - No.

My eyes were locked on the table at that point. I don't know why I was so embarrassed about it. Being foreign was a decent enough excuse. Perhaps it was fear of looking stupid in front of her. At that moment there was a flash of purple light and Yaoyorozu handed me a fork. Where the hell did she get that?

Yaoyorozu - Don't worry about it so much. We'll work on that later okay?

[Y/N] - Yeah thanks.
--------------------
Ryder here. Momo chapter one is officially finished. Reader was kind of a mess after trying so hard to play it cool. That being said I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I'll try to upload every few days or so, so yeah that's a thing. I still kinda feel like it's too short so I'd appreciate everyone's opinions, criticisms, and suggestions as I'm still new to this. That being said see ya next chapter.