ten

Warning Wolf sex ahead!
Jake Pov
After hearing my pups hart beats for the first time I believe everything matt said is true.
The doctor advised me on what foods are best for the puppy's moastly milk and meat. But also when I can be expecting!
Werewolf pups grow quicker then human babys I'll be giving birth to my pups in only five months!
The doctor said I can expect to get really big in the next thue weeks and I'll feel moody and emotional around full moon.
I had dinner with matts parents, when I met his father he seemed to like me.
'so your the unlucky boy who fell in love with my son' he smiled and I nodded.
'potatos? Anyone?' Matts mum offered seconds.
I took some more food knowing I was eating for four extra hungry pups as well as myself.
' have you two though of any puppy names?'
Matt smiled grasping my hand under the table.
' I like milly for a girl '
' I like that to!' I really did, I'm so excited for our puppy's.
'what if their boys? Your going to have four!'
I hummed thinking of possible names.
' I like Daniel! '
' thats a good name, I like that' matt agreed.
Matts hand moved from mine to my thigh, his hand rubbing the inner skin.
I blushed slightly his hand getting closer to my crotch.
' I think I'll go up to bed now' matt winked at me, his warm hand sadly leaving my thigh.
'me too!.. I mean for the puppy's'
Matts parents said good night and I followed matt to his room.
As soon as we were out of the dining room and out of his parents sight matt pounced on me!
Using his arms and body weight to push me to the wall.
He was gentle, careful not to put any weight on my stomach.
Breathing my sent matt kissed and nipped my neck.
'ahh...Matt muuu..the puppy's '
Matt lifted his head, 'whats wrong with the puppy's? ' concern in his voice.
Chuckling I wrapped my arms around his neck.
' there's nothing wrong with the puppy's but... Well we can't have sex if I'm pregnant!'
A sexy smirk lighted up matts face.
'yes we can!'

Matt Pov
I guided jake to my room.
Upon opening the door his face lit up.
( matts room is top picture)
Bringing him over to the bed and laying jake down carefully, I don't want to be rough like I usually am incase I hurt the puppy's.
'jake baby... We can have sex with out hurting the pups '
'how? Your cocks so big it will go right through the puppy's!'
'well..' I'm not sure if he will agree but I thought of how.
' traditionally when a couple our having pups the way to have sex is it they transform in to there Wolf... But as your human only I can be a wolf'
Jake pondered this for a moment.
'so you want to fuck me as a Wolf?'
'yes' I realised how terrible I sounded.
'but only if you want! I won't be as big then and I won't hurt the pups'
Jake nodded slowly.
' alright, if it's you I don't mind '
I proceeded to take off Jakes clothes in-between kisses and soft moans from him.
I realised that I would have to be careful in which position we use as I didn't want to put pressure on Jakes stomach.
'baby I'll have to do it from behind '
Jake nodded pulling of my trousers.
Once naked I transformed into my Wolf state.
This is the first time jake has seen me as a Wolf, he looked a little shocked at first.
I lept on the bed licking Jakes face making him giggle.
I growled slightly moving my head to his entrance and licked his hole.
'mmmm....matt' My tongue is longer in Wolf form so I could reach deep inside him.
Jakes hands clutching around my fur pulling slightly.
'matt hurry up and fuck me!'
I growled in response my domain side controling my actions.
Jake position himself on his hands and knees.
Being a large Wolf I can easily mount him.
Wrapping my paws around Jakes waist careful not to squeeze him to tight.
I pushed my hips forward, being in Wolf form I couldn't line my cock with Jakes entrance, so I buckled my hips until I was in the right position.
Pushing my self inside jake slowly dragging heated moans from his lips.
'..Matt..ah!'
Once I was all the way in I started thrusting.
Panting and pushing I nipped at the soft flesh on Jakes neck.
My Wolf cock twiched inside jake I could feel the tension building in my hips.
I pounded wildly and furious tearing into his ass.
Jake lost the strength in his arms.
Face down in the pillows and ass in the air with a wolf penetrating and pounding him, we must be quite a sight.
The tension in my hips becoming unbearable my cock swelled and formed a large swollen knot inside jake.
'matt!!!!!' jake cried in pleasure and pain at the feeling of my knot inside him.
I slowed my thrusts feeling my orgasm long and delightful.
Slowly with a thue frusts my knot released filling every inch of jake with my hot white sperm.
As soon as I pulled out some of my juices leaked from Jakes ass running down his legs.
I returned to my human form grabbing a small plastic Cork like item and inserted it in Jakes opening keeping my sperm inside him.
'wha...t.. Is that?'
Laying down next to jake pulling the covers over us I kissed his cheek stroking his long hair.
'traditionly when a wolf's mate is pregnant they fill the entrance with sperm to keep the pups healthy and to stop any other wolf's from mateing with the pregnant mate'
'oh but what's the Cork for? It's uncomfortable'
Kissing him again and placing my hand on the slightly larger bump now filled with my sperm.
' you can take it out soon baby'
Jake gave a happy smile and snuggled into my neck.
' I love you and I love our pup's'
' you know I'm happy I'm having puppy's I'm sorry I didn't believe you at first'
' thats alright baby'
A moment of soft silence listening to each other breathing.
' matt you know I've never had a family?'
I shook my head.
'my parents use to beat me because I was gay they hated me...'
'oh jake! ' My hart feels like it's being torn apart at the sight of Jakes tears.
' no one has ever loved me before! S...so thank you for loving me'
I hugged jake tighter.
' I will love you forever! Baby nothing will ever change that!'
We cuddled Jakes tears soon stopped and we fell asleep the two of us and our unborn puppy's.

Omg the feeels! Vote and comment plz 😘