Chapter 1

Pls. play this music while reading this book. title:  "Remember Not To Forget" by Audiomachine. Hope you like the change.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Noah Davidson that's her, a lovely calm than normal 13 year old girl. She, you could say satisfied withe her life with a loving family consisting of her mother, father and a big brother, even if her big brother annoys her, she still treats him like his the best friend she will always have, She couldn't wish for more. Her parent's works for a company that is not well known. They're not rich but they're not poor either

She and her bother are so alike in many ways and one of them are being a big fan of Marvel. They always watch Marvel movies even if it's the 100th time they won't stop and I think they've memorized all the lines *sweatdrops* (* ̄∀ ̄)... Ahem!  Anyway  why don't we go pry on them right now? Just sit or lay down and enjoy the story. 

(Noah)

Sinking into their couch at their living room, She and her brother are watching Captain America: The first avenger movie (again) while waiting for their parents to pick them up. 

Today was special day because they're going on a trip to the mountain where they have a medium cottage built there. You see, The mother just love going to the mountains having fresh with no wifi or movies so it became a tradition that the family would go on a 3 days, two night on that cabin every year so it became normal to them.

 You see, The mother just love going to the mountains having fresh with no wifi or movies so it became a tradition that the family would go on a 3 days, two night on that cabin every year so it became normal to them

"Bro can ya past the chips?"

"Here"

We're on our way to our cabin with just a few more zigzag and a last rough road.

Having a relaxing drive to the cabin, Noah gazed to her left, admiring the beaut of nature. She opened her window to hear the birds singing but then gun fires rang out and shattered the back window of our car.

"Get down!!"

My dad shouted while getting a CZ P-07 Duty out of the bottom of the driver's chair. While I was confused, I still ducked and cover. My dad stepped on the acceleration and drove like crazy, trying to get rid of our pursuers  but I'm surprise because my father had total control while occasionally shooting at them. 

Time passes and they're still hot in our tails. My bother also since a while now, with the Kimber Camp Guard 10 mom gave him. 

'Why are they chasing us anyway?'

"Reload!"

My dad gave mom his gun and mom gave him another loaded gun. huh why does it look like this is normal when I look at my parents? 

"You okay sweety?"

My mom asked while reloading another one of my dad's gun. I just looked at her with my really? Your asking me? face and she just shrugged it off

"Don't look at me like that, sweetie. I'm just asking you if your okay. Anyway Noah take this gun and try firing at those men."

I'm shocked at my own mother's words. seriously? how can I be fine when there are men with guns chasing us and shooting at us?! and I can't shoot! I don't want to shoot! 

Suddenly I heard the back wheel pop and right now my dad's loosing control. I don't know what have gotten into me but I immediately snatched the gun from my mom and I took out my head and arms of the window and started shooting to our pursuers in which I got a hit to the front wheel on one of them and they too are loosing control but I think their situation are a lot worse than us cause as the car sway they hit on the side of the cliff and explodes. one down two more to go. 

"We may go on a detour so hold on. Noah get your head inside this car now!"

My dad was trying to get the car under control but in vein we were heading for a cliff. So this is it huh. At least I will die with my family. But I didn't get to watch the upcoming Marvel movies... Oh well....

We crash to the side railings and started falling. Time seems to slow down. everything was flashed through my eyes.... The happy and sad times I've been through... The time when bother introduced me to Marvel. The times that we were grilling meat at the back yard.... I saw my necklace floating to my eye view.... Grandma.... I closed my eyes as tears started to form... 

I still want to live..... with my family....

Warm hands cope my face, I slowly opened my eyes. I saw mom, crying but still smiles at me.

"Noah... remember.... we love you so, so, so much."

Mom said while hugging me, Then my dam broke loose I cried, I cried like a 4 year old kid and hugged my mom tight. Dad and John(brother) joined in with the hug and I hugged them tightly too. Mom then separated  and looked at me with seriousness.

"Noah always use your head ok? Don't let anyone boss you around. always be smart. live healthy and......"

We were closing in to the ground. But I was too confused looking at them smiling with tears on their faces

"..... Be Happy...."

Light suddenly envelopes me.... and I blacked out.