"I wanted to think you stopped for me but something in me told me that you could never like me in that way. I knew I was totally gone for you when I saw Raven in your tent. I was heartbroken because I thought we were finally getting somewhere. But when you told me you said no, I felt relieved."

"I said no because of you. There was no one else I wanted but you. By that time I was completely gone for you too, like I told you before I knew I loved you when we went on that day trip to look for guns. And from there my feelings for you just increased. I was scared when you walked in and saw Raven like that. For a second I thought I had actually lost you, I didn't know if you were going to believe that I said no. But you did and I knew from that point I was going to make a move at the right time because I knew you were the one. You will always be the one. My one." He places a kiss on my forehead and I smile.

"What better time to make a move then right after Murphy trying to get revenge and almost killing us both?" I joke. He laughs making his chest vibrate.

"I think we both knew at that point it had to happen already." He says.

"That was the best kiss I've ever had." I admit, my cheeks now hot.

"Really now? I had Jack beat." I roll my eyes at him bringing up Jack.

"There was never competition. I loved you, I never loved Jack. Well not like that at least."

"I know your friends with him now but I'm not exactly a fan of his still."

"Why not exactly?"

"I think he's still in love with you." I sit up and face him as I cross my legs. He sets his hand down on my thigh and rubs soothingly.

"And where do you get that crazy idea?" He gives me a pointed look.

"He jumped to your defense that day I was tied in the cave, he also helped you plot against Pike, he also enjoys looking at you when he thinks no one is looking. But I see him." He pulls me onto his chest and places a hand behind my neck and presses his lips against mine. He tugs on my lip before pulling away.

"But you're mine. Always." He states as he pulls me back down for a kiss.

"Forever, no one can come between us." I tell him.

I quickly wake up and jump out of bed after my insides started churning. I rush to the bathroom and throw up into the toilet. So far I had been lucky enough not to have any sickness since I found out I was pregnant but I guess it's back.

I groan as I puke one more time. I flush the toilet, wondering where it even leads to considering we're below ground. I shake the thought and sit down by the toilet. Throwing up takes a lot out of me.
I hear footsteps and suddenly Bellamy comes into view. He quickly sits by me and pulls me into his chest.

"Hey, what are you doing? Are you okay?" He questions as he tilts my head up to look at him.

"Just some late night sickness. It's nothing, go back to bed." I pat his thigh and he looks at me like I've grown another head.

"Why would I do that? You're sick and you need me." He pushes some of my hair behind my ear as I roll my eyes.

"I don't need you, Bellamy. I can throw up just fine by myself." I didn't mean it in a rude way. I just felt like there was nothing he could do for me in that moment. He's better off just getting some sleep.

"Who's going to hold your hair up? Who's going to rub your back? Who's going to give you kisses on the head and cuddle you? Because I can't do any of that if I'm sleeping. What kind of man would I be if I just let you suffer from something we both took part in while I go back to sleep?" He proved me wrong, there are things he could do for me.