My mom's face lit up, "That's fantastic! Ashton, your mom is a great woman! So funny!" she continued. 

Ashton gave a light chuckle, "Thank you, I agree. She is pretty great." he said looking at me then my mom. 

"What time then?" my mom asked, still excited. 

"6."  I replied. 

"Okay well I'm gonna get ready." my mom said while exiting the kitchen. 

I turned back around to meet Ashton's eyes. 

"Your mom is interesting." he said laughing lightly. 

"Yep she is." I relied laughing along with him. 

"I should probably go back and help my mom." Ashton said. 

"Okay yeah." I said as we walked back to the front door. 

I opened the door for him and waved good- bye. "See you at 6!" I shouted at him. 

He turned around and gave me a thumbs up while smiling. Ashton turned back around and I watched him dissapear inside the house. 

I let out a sigh and walked back to my room. I walked over to my bedside table and grabbed my makeup bag and headed to the bathroom. I repeated the same routine I performed this morning: applying makeup and brushing my hair. 

After I was done, I examined myself in the mirror making sure everything was in place and it was. I ventured back off to my room and put my paisley printed makeup bag back in the bedside table and walked back downstairs. I got to the last step to see my mom standing there ready to go with her makeup and hair touched up. 

"You didn't change?" she asked. 

"Nope." I said popping the 'p'. 

"Suit yourself." my mom said casually before continuing, "So, Ashton's cute. He's Australian right?" 

"Oh my gosh mom." I said rubbing my temples while crossing the street to Ashton's house. "And yes they are Australian." 

"What? Just saying." my mom said while we walked up to their door. 

"Mom shut-up." I said as I knocked on the door. Not less than a minute later Harry opened the door. 

"Hi Harry." I said smiling at him.

"Hi Bay! Mom, Ashton's girlfriend is here." Harry shouted. My cheeks blushed and right at the same time Ashton came walking in. 

"Harry, for the thousandth time, Bay is not my girlfriend. We just met today and we happen to really get along. That doesn't mean we are boyfriend and girlfriend." Ashton said. 

After scolding Harry, he turned his attention to us. I could tell my mom was smiling like an idiot and I wanted to punch her so bad. 

"Sorry about him." Ashton said. 

"No it's fine." I told him diverting my attention to Lauren. 

"Hi Bay!" Lauren said cheerfully joining Harry on the couch. 

"Hi Lauren!" I replied returning the greeting. 

Ashton smiled at us before speaking again, "Linda this is Harry and Lauren." he said pointing to the children sitting on the couch. 

"Hello." they both replied in unison. 

"Hi Lauren, Harry. It's nice to meet you." my mom said smiling while the two kids replied with a 'you too'. 

"And Linda you know my mom already." Ashton continued on as Anne walked out of what I assumed was the kitchen. 

"We can eat now. Dinner is ready." Anne said. Harry and Lauren walked in first, my mom in front of me, me, then Ashton tailing behind. 

With that we ate dinner together. Harry and Lauren were pretty talkative and always kept us on our toes. Anne kept a steady conversation with my mom about how they came here; all the basic stuff. Ashton and I kept joking around and talking about what our favorite All Time Low song was. Two hours later the dinner ended and we started to say good- bye. 

"Do you like doing hair?" Lauren asked me. She had me wrapped in a conversation about girly stuff. 

"Definitely." I told the bright- eyed girl. "I-" I was interrupted by a light tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see my mom.

 "I'm gonna go, but Anne said your welcome to stay for a little bit." 

"Okay, see ya." I told her. She kissed me on the head before leaving out the door saying thank you once again. 

Lauren and I continued our conversation about girly stuff and then Anne came in the living room to check on us. 

"Lauren you should go to bed. It's getting late." Anne said stroking Lauren's hair. 

"Mommy I don't want to. I like Bay. Can she sleep over?" Lauren asked, with doe eyes. 

As soon as she asked footsteps came down the stairs. Ashton. 

"I heard sleepover." he said panting. 

Anne contemplated for a second before answering, "I don't see why not. Would you like to?" she asked. By now everyone was looking at me. 

"Sure. I'll let my mom know." I said. 

"Great well-" Anne started but was cut off by Ashton. "She can sleep in my room." he said smiling. 

"That takes care of that." Anne said walking up to the stairs. 

I called my mom and told her I was staying. She was fine with it and said have fun. I ended the call quickly and looked at Ashton, he was smiling like a fool and grabbed my wrist rushing up the stairs leaving Lauren in the living room. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE:

I didn't proof read this one cause I'm pooped, but I will tomorrow. I hope you guys are liking it! 

Comment!

Vote! 

Follow! 

Stay fab, M. xx.