Handling Business

Chapter Seven

Tye..

Shay appeared in my door way on time dressed in a tight ass black dress with some sexy heels on.

"Hey Tye." She said sitting in my lap revelling the lack of panties she had on.

Shay made shit to easy.

"What you got on?"

My hands gripped her fat ass as she re-adjusted on top of me to where her place was on mine.

She felt all of me too, I could tell. Her face said it all.

"Clothes."

"You should take em off."

So I said, so she did plus more. Shay pulled my sweat pants down revealing my hard member.

She gripped it in her hands stroking me. Shay took me into her warm wet mouth deep throating me. She sucked me hard taking her time getting all 10 inches of me down her throat.

"Now how would your nigga Kayden feel about that pretty little mouth all over my dick?" I said between grunts.

"Fuck him."

I laughed shaking my head.

"How about you fuck me?"

She stopped and pulled me to the bed. Shay laid on her back spreading her legs showing off her shaved glessening kitty. I watched as she fingered her self. One hand massaging her pearl and the other going in and out of her hole.

I linded myself up with her intrance.

"What do you want?"

"Your dick!"

"Whos?"

"Daddy I want your dick. Tye FUCK ME!

Without hesitation I went in balls deep reaking her shit as she claws at my back. I didnt stop until she came for me multiple times. When I was on the verge of climaxing, Shy hopped out of the bed onto her knees accepting me into her mouth then sucking me dry swollowing my nut.

Damn she nasty.

Afterwards I sent her on her way. it was about late ten so I decided to call up Najiah. We talked for hours, then that harmless sweet conversation turned onto her moaning into my ears as I expressed what I would do to her, for here to reach her point of no return.

I had to say she was a freak. What ever she has done or will do with my ex nigga he will sure be lucky but im goning to get a taste of that too just to fuck with his ass.

I woke up that morning to sloppy top. The only girl who suck me like this is Chrissie. I bust in jer throat and she swollowed then looked up at me with a smile.

"Good morning daddy."

"Good morning ma. You got breakfast for me."

"I sure do." She said with a smile patting her pussy.