Lets "Talk"

Re-Cap:

I shrugged my shoulders, "Honestly, I don't know, but you are shaped by your parents. So I guess it's both."

I held out my hand, "Lets start over. Hi, my name is Kamaria Marama Anstice, but you can call me Kam or Kammy."

He clasped my hand and said, "Hello Silly Girl, my name is  Lucifer Inlustris."

 #########################################

We both stood there clasping hands awkwardly. Finally I let go of his hand and stepped away. 

I opened my mouth to tell him I was hungry but my stomach beat me to it letting out a monstrous growl.

If I could blush I would be beet red right now. 

The corner of Lucifer's lips twitched at this, "What lives in there?" And teasingly poked my stomach.

I grinned and opened the door out of the bed room.

I turned to him questioningly, "Which way?"

He walked down the hallway and I followed close at heel, I was very, very, hungry.

My stomach made another loud noise of complaint.

Lucifer chuckled and sped up his pace. After many twists and turns we finally got to the kitchen.

"Hallelujah!" I exclaimed and burst into the kitchen. Immediately I walked to the fridge and began cooking myself scrambled eggs with bacon. Yum.

I was practically drooling while I cooked, which wasn't a pretty sight, but I tried to contain myself. After all I was in front of my mate.

I peeked to my left to see him leaning against the wall watching me. His eyes stared at me intently, unblinking. If it was anyone else staring at me like that I would've been creeped out. Our gazes locked and we just started at each other forgetting the world around us. 

That is until I smelled something burnt.

"Gahh!!!" I shrieked and managed to save the food just in the nick of time.

I looked at him and asked, "Are you hungry?"

He smirked, "Not the same kind of hungry as you are." Then stared at me with his dark blue eyes, his face showing an expression that I didn't understand.

Er, okay, no idea what he's talking about.

I looked at him with a confused expression, "Do you mean you want me to cook something else? If you don't like eggs, I saw some sausages in the fridge...." I trailed off seeing the amused expression on his face.

"No, it's nothing, you'll figure it out eventually, when someone tells you or when I don't have to hold back." He grinned wickedly.

For a moment he looked like demon, or at least what I would imagine a demon to be; handsome, dangerous, and sinful.

I stared at him wide eyed, oh wow, no one's ever looked at me that way before.

I couldn't take the strange tension in the room and glanced away nervously and looked at my food.

Once I looked at my food I started to eat to realize Lucifer was still staring at me.

I covered my face and suddenly felt shy for the first time in my life. I had always been the one laughing at other people's shyness but now the tables had turned on me.

"Can you please stop staring?" I asked, my voice coming out muffled because of my hands.

"Sorry." 

I heard a smile in his voice.

When I peeked through my fingers I saw he had turned to leave.

A strange force grabbed control of my mouth and I shouted, "NO!"

He turned to me questioningly.

"Er, what I mean is....sit with me some more, lets talk."

He shrugged, "Suit yourself." Then came and sat down on a chair next to me.

Right now, I was supposed to have a heart to heart chat with my mate, but I was too nervous to think straight and adrenalin was rushing through me. Where did the confident girl go. Apparently she flew out the window the moment my mate came near.

Suddenly, I was lifted in the air and placed on Lucifer's lap. He hugged me tightly, stroked my hair, and hummed a tune that sounded oddly familiar.

I felt all my tense feelings melt away and I relaxed against him and let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. 

"Feel better?" He asked me.

"Yes." I stated, feeling calm.

We just sat there for what felt like hours as we watched the sun rise....

##############################################3

Hey Guys!!!

Sorry for the late post!