Men.

I could live without them...

I think. Okay probably not.

Having rang the gardeners, and arranged them to come at 12. I also collared in Billy & Bacon for their help, with Zak stood with his arms folded looking amused at me. I began my organising...

"You and Bacon, I need you to take both cars in for a full valet." I spoke to Billy who grinned taking the Lamborghini keys instantly.

"Hey woah.." Zak spoke.

"Silence." I ordered making him grumble. "You're gonna take Billy's car and get a decent haircut and shave." I spoke assessing his condition.

"You can't walk in my barbe-"

"Your appointment is in an hour. Your barber loves an English accent." I smiled.

"He's not the only one." Bacon added making me grin at him.

Zak dug his elbow into his arm throwing him a glare "I was talking about me.. Captain Obvious." Bacon retaliated.

"Enough both of you. Can we just get this done?"

"What are you gonna do?" Zak asked rubbing his messy hair.

"Me? Shower, walk Gracie, tidy up and pray for a miracle, whilst finding you clothes."

"Let's go." Billy spoke tossing his keys to Zak who caught them. Bacon followed Billy out leaving Zak stood in front of me.

"Thanks." He spoke twisting the keys on Billy's bundle.

"Thank me if this gets pulled off.. And try not to do anything stupid whilst you're out."

"Like what?" He asked innocently.

"Like get Billy a ticket."

"Yooo hoo!" A voice shrilled making me shudder. Both myself and Zak looked up to see Tina walking into the house.

How can she clean in 6 inch heels? Never mind.

I gave her the low down on today, her eyes widening at the sound of he interview. "Oh your hair is fine." She spoke reaching for it on Zak's head.

My mind became territorial and before I knew what I was doing, I had pushed Zak up the corridor.

"Haven--"

"No, go! You need to look presentable than a homeless person." I replied.

"Hey!"

"You'll thank me!" I sang pushing him out the door and kicking it closed.

I looked down the corridor to see Tina watching me. "Just us girls." She smiled before walking away.

I tousled my hair up into a messy fashion, sticking a pen in it for later as I rushed around the house sorting the last few pieces

"I'm back!" Zak sang.