KAYLA

   " When are we going back home?" Kyla asks me, " I'm not sure Ky, But we'll leave soon enough. I just have some stuff to do. But, why? Are you ready to go?" I asked her, she nodded.

" I miss mommy, why can't we live with her?" She looks so innocent, " Uh, well. Mommy had to take a business trip, " I said while putting on some black ripped skinny jeans, I was about to take Kyla to the park, she's been begging me to take her. " Hm." She pouted, I walked over to her

" I know you miss mommy, I do too. Please don't cry, you'll make me cry. You wanna see me cry?"

She shook her head no, I tickled her, " Good, cause I don't wanna see you cry either. You good now?" I smiled while pushing her hair to the side.

" Mhm. I love you Kay." She smiled and my heart had melted. " Aw, I love you too Ky." She gave me a hug, and returned to trying to do her hair.  I turned around and Cash was standing there. I wiped a tear, before he came any closer. Before I knew it all the tears were rushing down. He grabbed me and held me tight.

" You did good, ma. Don't cry. I don't wanna see you cry either." He whispered, I sniffled and held my head up. He grabbed my chin, lightly pecking my lips while wiping the small tears. We kissed 2 more times then we just stared at each other. I sighed, while he smirked.

" What?" I said quietly, he chuckled, " Nothing." He says while turning around. I put my hand over my chest and slid down against the wall. I think I like him.

" I'm ready!" Kyla says as cheery as she looks. I stood up and smiled, she had dressed her self just like me. I had on a red Nike hoodie, some ripped skinny jeans, and some black timberlands. The only thing different thing was her pants weren't ripped. I smiled as she walked up to me and grabbed my hand. " Wait, Wait. No hug for me." I heard Cash's voice, Kyla turned and ran up to him. Over the past 2-3 months they've built an unbreakable bond. It's like the cutest thing ever. They be up at 3 in the morning just talking and laughing. " I'm sorry. I thought you left." She hugged his neck, he kissed her cheeks and forehead , she laughed grabbing his cheeks. " Aight lil bit, y'all have fun."  He says putting her down, they did their lil handshake they made up. " Aight, catch you later,ma." He says to me, kissing my temple. I smiled , Cash wanted me to take one of his cars and I declined, it wasan't that far anyway. . Kyla and I talked all the way there. She almost fell out when we got to the park. Dramatic ass. I laughed while following her. .

" Be careful, Ky!" I yelled to her, she looked at me and nodded. I chuckled, while looking at my phone.

" Long time, no see." I jumped at the sound of the familiar voice. I turned around and smirked,

" Hey, Jalen right?" I asked, while scooting over. " Yeah, you can go play lil man." He pats his little brother's back. He sat down next to me,

" I'm sorry about not texting you, just been a lot with my girl and all." Girl? as in Girlfriend?

" Girl? Who's the lucky lady?" I giggled, " Her name is Mica." He says showing me a picture of the girl, I smiled, though I was a tad jealous.

" She's pretty." I said, caressing my hair to the back. We ended up staying at the park for about 2 hours. Jalen then offered us to go to the mall with him. I happily accepted.

Right about now, we were just browsing. I wasan't planning on going shopping. I had no money. I mean Cash gives me money all the time, but I only use it if we need it. I feel like a gold digger spending his hard earned money on things I want. He does not know that I rarely use the money. He often gives me too much money. Like right now, on this credit card I have 10 Gs. Like what in the hell am I gonna do with that? But I have an Idea. I was gonna talk about with him tonight.