Chapter 2

Peyton’s POV:

I woke up somewhere that wasn't my bed, instead I woke up on the couch in someone’s arms, I look up to see Niall staring down at me smiling.

“ Good Morning love, how did you sleep?” He asked kissing my forehead.

“ Morning and good thanks, what about you?” I asked

“ Yeah pretty good, did you want anything to eat?” He said, I nodded my head and we made are way towards the kitchen. He started to pull ingredients and materials out of the fridge and cupboards and set them on the counter.

“ What you making?” I asked

“ No what are we making, we are making pancakes” He said, I just nodded. We had finished making the batter.

“ Ok Niall, I’m going to start cooking the pancakes is you want to start  cooking bacon” I said and he nodded in return. 20 minutes later we had made 9 stacks of pancakes 2 for me and Niall and 1 for the others and a big pile of bacon.

“ I’m going to wake up the others do you want to help?” Niall asked, I nodded my head with a grin. I walked over to were Harry and Liv were sleeping and grabbed my phone out of my pocket and quickly snapping a photo before putting my phone back in my pocket.

“ Liv, wake up” I say shaking her, a few seconds later a sleepy Liv wakes up and looks around.

“ Morning Pey” she said

“Morning sleepy head” I say, she smiles and gets up and stretch. I try and wake up Harry but I failed terribly.

“ Harry wake up before I cut all your curls off!” I yell at him and he umps awake, tapping his head making sure his curls are still there. I’m trying to control my laughter while Harry look petrified. Once I control my laughter I look around to see everyone’s awake.

“ Guys and girl there is a plate of pancakes and bacon in the kitchen” I tell them all and at once they all get up and rush to the kitchen, I laugh at myself at their craziness. I reach the kitchen to see a plate of pancakes and bacon sitting of the bench for me, I grab them and walk over to the table with the others and sit down next to Liv and Niall. After breakfast we are all sitting in the lounge room talking.

“ Hey girls, we are going to the Theme park today, would you girls like to join?” Harry had asked Liv and I, Liv nodded excitedly

“ Yes please” I say politely

“ Okay, we will go get ready and then we will drive to your house and you 2 can get ready, okay?” Liam said

“Okay” Liv and I reply together. About half and hour later all the boys walk down.

“ Ready to go?” They ask, Liv and I both nod, grabbing our clothes from the day before and walking out to the car. Once we had reached the car, we all had climbed in Liam calling shotgun so all of us had to sit in the back. Niall and I and the very back, Harry, Zayn and Liv in fount of us.  After a half an hour drive we reach Liv and I’s place, we all pile out of the car and towards the front door. Liv had unlocked it and let us all in.

“ Ok boys, you can go sit in the lounge while we get ready.” I tell the boys they nod and walked to the lounge, while Liv and I walk towards the stairs. I walk into my room and straight to my walk in robe. I choose a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, with my band shirt, a checkered shirt tied around my waist and I chuck on my military boots. I walk into the bath room and quickly straighten my hair and leaving it down, I grabbed my bag slung it over my shoulder and made my way towards the boys. When I reached down stairs I realized I had bet Liv in getting ready.