lucas bly

Lucas kept talking about science class and how cool he thought it was

Lucas kept talking about science class and how cool he thought it was. Oh, even his here and there comments about nature. If anything, you did not want to sit next to your crush and hear him talk about your least favorite subject, let alone, school.

"I thought you were interesting," you joked around but Lucas didn't know that.

"Oh uh I'm sorry Y/N, should I go?" He asked, not really wanting to go anyways since he was having a really good time with his crush. You both knew that you liked each other, yet acted as if it weren't true when it was just you two, alone. So, this is when you had enough of acting like you both don't have crushes on one another.

"Stay," you suggested, smiling at him.

"Alright so about the legless lizard it-" he starts off but you interrupted him.

"Let's talk about something more interesting."

"Like what?"

You couldn't think of a way to word your thoughts together so all you did was lean in and kissed him, hoping he got the message. Not much longer, he starts to kiss back but then you pull away so he did as well.

"Wanna be my boyfriend?" You asked but at the same time Lucas said, "Wanna be my girlfriend?"

You both laughed and nodded along. Lucas Bly was just a year long crush to now your boyfriend.