Chapter one

Draco's point of view. (POV)
"Draco!" I heard my mother yell. "Come downstairs please!" I stood up from my desk and headed downstairs. I walked into the living room and saw a rather bruised and bloody Weaslette, she was carrying a big trunk with the initials G.W and a cage with an owl in it. I stared at her, looking as though I'd just seem roadkill before saying: "what is that filthy blood traitor doing in our house?!" I then did my classic sneer to add extra hate on to it. My mother then replied:
"Okay, Draco, you are to listen to me very carefully and do not interrupt me, okay?" In response I just nodded my head.
"Okay so, a year after you were born I became pregnant again, after having our personal doctor check up on the baby we found out that it was a baby girl, at this point we were loyal to Lord Voldemort, earlier that year he said that we may only conceive two children, but they both had to be boys. After the birth of the baby we noticed that the baby had a wisp of ginger hair, already knowing that we couldn't keep her we put her on the doorstep to a trustworthy wizard family's house who looked like our daughter, we left a note saying that she was our daughter and that we should come and collect her on the day after her 15th birthday (A/N: not sure if that's the correct age but in this story Ginny is 15 and Draco is 16), so early this morning we left to go pick up our long lost daughter. We went to the burrow, where the Weasleys live, only to find our daughter being abused verbally and physically by the people she thought were her family. We brought her back here immediately, and this is where we are now." She finished taking a big breath. After a minute of dead silence I said: "wait so weaslette is my sister?!" Surprisingly mother wasn't the one who answered me, my 'sister' did: "duh ferret, what other GIRL would they have picked up from the burrow?" She said whilst rolling her eyes. "Oh I don't know, maybe the weasel, he sure acts like a girl, even the mudblood is more Gryffindor then he is!" I said with my signature smirk.
"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY! HOW DARE YOU SAY MUDBLOOD IN THIS HOUSE, IF I HEAR THAT YOU HAVE CALLED SOMBEODY THAT NAME THEN I WILL MAKE YOU LOOK AFTER YOUR SISTER FOR A WHOLE WEEK, SHARING A ROOM, TAKING HER EVERYWHERE WITH YOU!" My mother shouted at me.
Then the weaselette spoke again: "Actually Mrs Malfoy, Draco here has been calling my best friend, Hermione, a mudblood ever since their first day at Hogwarts, not to mention the tormenting he has done to me, Ron, Harry, Hermione, and pretty much every Gryffindor." She finished by giving me MY signature smirk, MY signature smirk!! I gave her my death glare, and her smirk immediately vanished.
"Right Draco, as your punishment you will: have Ginny sleep in your room with you, take Ginny on a tour around our mansion, help her settle in here, take her to diagon alley to get yours and her school supplies, and last but not least: if Ginny wants to do anything in particular then you will go with her, without any complaining!" My mother said to me. I knew there was no point arguing so I just said: "yes mum," quietly. "Now, you will take your sister to your room and help her unpack, and also set up your sofa bed in your room so that Ginny can sleep in your bed." She ordered me. All I could think was how I was going to get the blood traitor Weaslette back. Payback was going to be sweet, I thought to myself...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! First chapter up, it is quite a long chapter for me, and it took AGES to write, but I hope you enjoy it! Any suggestions of what Draco could do as payback on Ginny? Or what Ginny should make Draco do? Leave sugestions or random comments down below, and please nice things! Also don't forget to vote and tell your friends about this story!
Word count: 724 words!!
Love you loads!
Helena❤️Xx