dancing with the devil

It was just me and him dancing in an empty room with no furniture. Just me him and an old record player. I layed my head in his chest, inhaling his colonge with tears running down my face. I loved him so much even though he's not mines. He held me tightly with his arms snaked around my waist. He pulled me closer to him and whispered in my ear. His deep voice made shivers run down my spine. "You feel so good against my body princess." I sighed and started crying harder. I hugged him instead of holding him. I don't even want to have sex with him anymore. That would make things worse. His hands slid down my waist and gripped my backside, now kissing and sucking on my neck passionately. "I love you so much..."

"I love you too..." He replied as he lifted me up by my thighs and layed me on the floor, sliding down my black jeans slowly and seductively. I cried softly as my heart pounded feeling the energy shooting through my body. I looked down at my lover as he kissed in the center of my thighs and slid my panties off. As I wiped my tears away I watched him pull his sweatpants down along with his boxers. He was so big... My vagina clenched softly as he rubbed his wide pink tip against my sensitive clitoris. As he pushed himself deep inside of my tight wetness I cried out in pain and dug my nails into my thighs. "Relax, baby.." He mumbled as he pulled me closer to him and went in deeper. I couldn't take it. I pushed him away but he gripped my wrists and pinned them down on the wooden floor. "I'm going to go slow.. I will not stop and I will keep going until you cum. Do you understand?" He asked raising his eyebrow. I nodded softly and he spread his pink lips showing off his white teeth. I layed my head back and closed my eyes letting him slide every inch of him inside of me. He wasn't joking when he said he was fourteen inches. I felt like I was seventeen again when I lost my innocence. I was in pure ecstacy as he stroked powerful inside of me which caused me to moan loudly over the vintage music. "You're so beautiful when you moan, princesa." He mumbled under his breath grunting lowly as he kept thrusting his dick. He got down lower and gripped my curls as he kissed and licked on my neck. I never been this loud before... Not even with my boyfriend. "Harder, harder!" I moaned out as I felt his whole shaft hitting my cervix, I feels like its gonna break but I want him to go harder. "Uhhh, love you!!" My arms instantly wrapped around him and I clawed at his back and hearing him groaning made me know that he loved it. You could hear how wet I was... I was so fucking close... I was sobbing and screaming and moaning as I felt my whole body shaking and he kept going. He was breathing hard and smiling watching me trying to moves away but he kept pulling me back. "Stop running..." He demanded and moaned under his breath as I tightened my inner walls around his dick and I felt it throbbing inside of me. He was close... I thought about all those moments we had together and I just cried loudly. I wanted to be his and him to be mine. It's not fair... She doesn't deserve him at all. Fuck that bitch.. "Oh god... I'm gonna cum!" I whimpered as I felt a strong orgasm rising up in my lower body and and held onto my lover. My god I never felt like this before... I closed my eyes tighter than ever feeling my cum running down his dick and between my thighs, squirting everywhere. "Fuck, princesa your pussy is so good... He groaned biting his lip and released his love inside of me. Five minutes later we just layed there silently. The music had stopped and the candles died down while the fire in the fireplace went out. I held my mines and he held his. He was mines in the moment. I was happy... Suddenly he got up and pulled his boxers and his pants up threw a little packet at me and it was purple and round on the inside. I looked at him in concern and watched him walk to the door. "It was nice dancing with you." Then he slammed the door and I just stared at it. He was gone... I pinched myself and closed my eyes and opened them. He wasn't there. I did it again. Pinched myself, closed my eyes and opened them. I gasped softly as I heard the loud thunder and cried into my hands. He's gone... He went back to his wife... I'm Alone... He doesn't love me... I rocked back and forth crying my eyes out as I yelled and screamed for him to come back to me. I fell to ground and asked why... Why... He was gone... And so was my soul....

-Kortney