Chapt. Two

Chapter Two: Running into a Problem

As the bird chipped in the near by trees, and the sun rising up as the day began I got down from the tree and started on my journey again.

Walking was more relaxing than running for my life. I took in my surrounding and I heard a small creek near by, I smiled as I saw a baby deer and its mother drinking the water from the creek. I yawned and ate an apple that I had brought with me. I watched the birds chase each other and chip away on the tree branches as I was nearing close to a road, I saw a small store and walked over to it.

I went inside and smelled some like cinnamon rolls and apple spice pie, the smell made my mouth water as I grabbed two water bottles and a few junk food and a few apples and put them on my backpack and quickly ran out of the store. I ran across the street and ran as fast as I can away from the store.

I've been running for hours again and surely became more and more tired. It was now dark out so I stopped and ate another apple. After I took a drink and ate, I took off running, I never stopped once and just kept going.

Unknown's pov

~Jackson~ I said in mind link ~yeah I know, I smelled it too~ ~you think it was our mate?~ I asked as we were in wolf form heading home from checking out a store and making sure no rogues were around. ~Well my wolf thinks it was our mate, so yeah~ he tackled me to the ground and playfully bit my ear.

~sometimes I wonder who is the oldest of both of us~ I said as I got him off me Jackson huffed then said ~race you home then~ I smirked ~you're on, twin!~ I yelled in mind link then took off towards out house.

As I won and Jackson coming in right behind me, we shifted grabbing a pair of shorts and walked inside, greeted by our lovely mother and some brownies, which Jackson tried to take a piece and got smacked for it, knowing that if I tried, I'd get a smacking so I ran upstairs into mine and Jackson's room.

"Jackson! Come on! Clean your shit up.. Seriously, who is the older one!" I yelled from my room.

Allyson's pov

I could smell cinnamon and apple spice pie again and heard my stomach growl, ugh come on! Seriously! I groaned and kept running until I saw a house right in front of me where right were the tree line stopped. Crap. Was all I could think of.