Hold, on...

Aaron and I just changed history!

"Hey. I've given my name. Now the two of you shall give me yours." He said. I looked over at Aaron who was trying to object, but Nobunaga took a step forward and grabbed us by the shoulder, pulling us closer to him.

"Give me your names."

Hfff... I don't think the names Maria and Aaron will match this era. Too foreign?

"Uhm... My name is... Kohime." I muttered, thinking of the first foreign Japanese name I had in mind."Well, who may you be, then?" He said, taking a look at Aaron. "I'm... Takumi." He whispered, his voice cracking. This man was DEFINITELY intimidating. His bold stare sent a shiver down my spine. I brushed off his hand a backed away towards Aaron. "You know what's going on, right?" Aaron demanded. "Yes. Remember when that lady in white sent us through that window? Well, she sent us to the Sengoku period. I'm sure you remember what that is, right?" I said, gesturing at the sign engraved with the characters saying "Honno-ji".

I turned back to Nobunaga to see a hurried group of people rushed to Nobunaga. "Nobunaga, my lord! You're safe!" A man dressed in white outfit accented with purple and gold. "Mitsunari? Why are you here? Where's Hideyoshi?" Nobunaga asked the so-called Mitsunari.

I shouldn't be saying this so soon but,

DAMN.

He's pretty hot.

I listened in. "We were alerted of an assassination attempt. I guess we were right." Mitsunari spoke, eyeing the burning Honno-ji. "Lord Hideyoshi sent me ahead but will be coming soon. Though, Lord Nobunaga, may I ask who those two are..?" Mitsunari asked, and turned to face us. "You two. Introduce yourselves to my subordinate." He said, an icy glare at us. I took a gulp. "Hey! Since when was I your subordinate too? I don't have to listen to your orders." Aaron huffed. What the hell was he doing? Does he even understand who we're encountering right now? Nobunaga might KILL him!

Before Nobunaga could say anything, I jumped in. "I'm Kohime Arumatsu. My friend over there, that's Takumi... Takumi Kitagawa.." I said, bowing. "Ah, well I'm Mitsunari Ishida. I serve at the side of Lord Hideyoshi, Lord Nobunaga's right-hand man. Please to make your acquaintance, both of you." Mitsunari said with a beaming smile.

" Mitsunari said with a beaming smile

Oh my gosh... He is so cute! He even has the same beauty mark as me. That's funny.

His smile definitely lifted my spirits. "So uh... This might sound absurd, but we come from a different world." Aaron spoke. They stared at us in disbelief. "HAH! What nonsense. These two are story-tellers as well, Mitsunari." Nobunaga hollered, his laugh echoing throughout the night. "Ah, I see the smoke from the flames must be quite disconcerting. How about you two go over there and get some fresh air while I get someone to get you a fresh change of clothes." Mitsunari spoke, concern on his face. He took my hands in his while Aaron was a few feet away, arms crossed in anger.