I sat the key on the counter and rushed to the kitchen, I was passed starving.

I grabbed the box of Fruity Pebbles and the other box of Fruit Loops and Marshmallows and poured them together in a large bowl.

I grabbed the milk from the fridge and started pouring it in the bowl.

My mom was at work so I didn't have to worry about her nagging.

"Nola." I heard him say. When I turned around the milk fell from my hands.

Jahseh stood there.

He looked way worst then I've been looking the past two months, he looked like.... death.

His clothes were torn, his hair was messy, but I didn't care.

I ran over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Jahseh! Your back- what happened!? I missed you so fucking much!" I felt him hug me back but tighter.

I thought I was hallucinating again, I couldn't tell if this was real or not.

"What happened?" I asked again, I examined him and he just looked horrible.

"The day you left, my house was raided by the police. I had to leave. I had nobody, so I had nowhere to go. I've been in the streets the last two months, but I couldn't stop thinking about you... Wha-"

I cut off him. "Wait, Jahseh please go take a shower or something."

He nodded and laughed laughed at the same time as he walked away.

I laughed too and went back to the kitchen to do handle some unfinished business, I picked the milk jug up from the floor and began pouring it in my cereal.

I grabbed a large spoon and walked over to the couch plopping down.

I sat criss cross with the large bowl in my lap as I turned on the Tv, it was on Starz and the the newest season of Power was on.

After watching a full 2 shows of it Jahseh came out the bathroom with one of my towels wrapped around his waist.

I examined his well built body, his abs, his tattoos, his V-line.

Even though I've seen his body plenty of times, it was just breath taking right now.

I haven't felt, nor touched him in months.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." He smirked as he came and sat on the couch next to me.

"I would have my phone if you wouldn't have slapped it out of my hand that day." I shot back.

He shook his head as I laughed. "My fault... but ugh, what's been going on with you the last last two months?" He asked.

"Well basically I've been nothing but depressed, I wasn't eating, talking, or anything. I kept having this dream about you killing yourself... I really thought you did because you were gone, like you disappeared. I didn't realize what leaving would do. I do love you Jahseh... no matter how weird is, I kept telling myself I didn't but I really do."

He smiled, showing his perfectly straight and white teeth. "I've been waiting for you to say that." He leaned over to me and we kissed each other hungrily.

We kissed each other like there would be no next time. It felt amazing. I still though I was hallucinating.

"Hey, you left yo bag- oh shit. Am I interrupting some?" I heard Ryan's voice.

That's what I get for not locking the damn door, and as much as I hated to, I broke away from the kiss and it up.

Ryan's eyes widened when he saw who I was with. "That's the dude that... what?"

I walked over to him and grabbed the bag. "Thank you."

"Nola that's the dude that kidnapped you!" He yelled.

~

Cliffhanger / Unedited

Yawl ever wondered what Nola actually looked like? 😌