The Beginning

"Dominic "

"Wake up Dominic"

"Please wake up" The voice kept saying, but I was dreaming a happy dream and decided to ignore it.

"Dominic!" The voice screams louder. I shoot up and there in front of me is my mother. In her hands in was my baby sister, sleeping.

"Mommy, what's wrong?" I asked rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"There is no time to explain Donny. You must take your baby sister and run." Mother said frantically, pushes my baby sister into my arms and handing me a backpack.

"There are cloths for both you and the baby. There is also baby formula in there  little Lizzy. You must go now, through the secret tunnel."

Just as my mother was opening the door to the tunnel the door to the bedroom flew open.

"Ah, there you are my queen! We have been searching for you." The man in the front said.

"Hello Isaiah."  

"Mommy?" I whispered to her, eyes locked on the scary man. He had long dark hair, eyes that had a slight red tint to them. Rouge. That's what he is. At this time my baby sister was awake and crying.

"Run now Donny." She said urgently, pushing me into the tunnel and closing the door. I turned around to open the door and demand what was going up but found the door was locked.

"Run now!" Mother ordered, using her alpha powers to enforce the command. My body turn and ran on its own accord.

As I reached the end of the tunnel, my sister tucked safely in my arms, I heard a scream. The scream that froze me dead in my tracks. "Mommy?" I whispered to myself.

"Mother!" I screamed, causing my sister to start crying again. "Isaiah," I growl to myself "I will make you pay."

Running through the woods I grew up in was easy. Remaining silent with a baby was a another thing. After what seemed like forever I reached the little road that ran from a small town into the city.

Spotting headlights I stepped in the middle of the road and prayed they saw me. They did.

"Oh my god!" A women screamed as she and a man got out of the car. "Are you ok?!" She asked frantically. I however could not answer as I became dangerously dizzy. "Hon?" The women asked as she watched me sway. My sister was taken from my arms just as I collapsed.

" My son this is the last you will see of us for a while. We only have so much time to tell you what needs to be said." I tried to speak but nothing came out. "Donny you must protect you sister. No matter what she needs to be kept safe. With us gone she is the last wolf that can speak to the moon goddess. Life will have its up's and down's but if you remain strong all will be well." My parents said as they started to fade away.

"Always remember that we love you guys."