~0.1~

KJ's P.O.V
I'm so thrilled that will be having a new cast member, I'm not sure who it will be yet but I don't really care who it is I'm more worried about what she's going to be like, hopefully she's not going to be those diva actresses.

As I walked in the cast room I see a blonde girl laugh lightly next to Casey, I bet it's the new girl. I walked to their direction, as I was near the blonde girl I yelled out my mates name Casey to give attention, as I do both of their heads turned to my direction and slighting put a smirk on their faces.

"Sup KJ, this is Sabrina, she's going to be playing Jellybean for a while and Sabrina this KJ he plays the main character in the show name Archie," says Casey.

While I was being introduced Sabrina suddenly took her hand out and waited for me to shake it, so I did.

"Hi nice to meet you," Sabrina says.

"You too," I replied back.

~Lunch Break~

Sabrina's P.O.V
Wow working with the Riverdale cast is so cool, transitioning to a kids audience to a more mature audience feels weird but amazing at the same time. It's been a couple months since Disney had cancel Girl Meets World, its been quite upsetting but I'm glad that it did cancel not in the bad way but in a good way like I wouldn't be here right now and working with such an amazing cast if it didn't happen. I just can't wait what's going to happen next......

As I finish filming a scene with Kevin played by the lovely Casey he invited me if I could join him for lunch so of course I said sure because he looks like he has a good personality and good looking guy but not only that I didn't really know anyone that well except Casey....

Both Casey and I walked in the Cast room, the first group of people we saw was Lily and Camila answering random question from fans on Twitter. We sat right next to them and I politely introduced myself to them.

"Hi, I'm Sabrina the new girl whose going to be playing Jughead's young sister Jellybean," I introduced.

They both smiled back and Camila suddenly gave me a welcoming hug, then Lili joined in, when I looked at my left side of my shoulder I see Casey standing there awkwardly with a salad on his hand. I yelled his name out, "Come join us Casey!" He walked towards us and joined our group hug, as the hug ended we ended up doing a livestream on Casey's Instagram.

Carey's P.O.V
Today has been an incredible day, getting to see Sabrina again and getting to hang out with her is so cool, shes cool and so funny at the same time. She had this sense of humour in her that just lights up everyone's day even if she just laughing, her laugh just fills the whole room with love.

Right now it's home time, since Sabrina did take the uber, I'm going to ask her if I could drop her off, just to make sure to get home safety so nothing happens to her. She is only 18

I said all my goodbyes to everyone and walked straight to Sabrina's direction, at first I wanted to back out because it's the first day and it seems like I'm asking her out but I'm really not... I seriously don't know what I'm saying I'm just going to talk to her.

"Hey Sabby you got a ride home?" I questioned.

"Actually no but if you offering me to ride with you I'll take that offer," she said.

"I thought I had to suffer the pain to ask you," I laughed.

"I think that pain just proved to me your an old scardey cat grandpa," she laughed back.

After our laughter we head to my car and talked for a while, some moments we laughed and some we just quietly didn't say anything. Once we arrived to her house I parked right in front of her front yard and gave Sabrina a goodbye hug. I left and headed home...

___________________

Made: 30, July 2017