Silverx721

Revlis: Yay, we have a couple of questions, and a couple of dares!

Sonic: I guess that's a good thing?

Revlis: Sure it is Sonic. These are all from Silverx721. To Silver:

Will you go on a date with me?

Silver: Well... I guess I could. D'you make waffles? I love waffles.

Revlis: Okay... anyway, To Shadow from the same person.

I dare you to kiss Amy.

Shadow: Is this just to get Sonic jealous? I mean, it's not like I care, or anything, but... you know.

Sonic: You know, I'm not a bit jealous if she went and kissed a doggie turd to get me jealous.

Shadow: Well, I've never kissed a girl, I've only kissed- (looks at Revlis)

Revlis: Yeah... in the last Asking book. (shudders) I'm not gay.

Shadow: I don't even think she's here.

Silver: I can fix that. (gets Amy on the phone) Hey Amy? Yeah, it's Silver. We need you to come over to Rev's place. Okay. Okay. Bye. (hangs up)

Shadow: I done told you! I ain't never kissed a girl!

Silver and Sonic: For the audience?

Shadow: No.

Revlis: (pulls out two hundreds and hands them to Shadow) There. Now will ya do it?

Shadow: Deal. (takes the money)

Sonic: Where'd ya get that kinda money, Rev?

Revlis: I made a living selling my art. Duh. I'm filthy rich now. 500,000,000 in the bank.

Sonic: You can't get that kinda money just selling random art.

Revlis: I don't just sell art, I do commissions. Requests. Stuff like that.

Silver: Cool.

Amy: Yes? You guys needed me?

Shadow: (goes to Amy and quickly kisses her cheek) there, I kissed her, you guys happy now?

Sonic: Meh. You can go now Amy. That's all we needed.

Amy: Well, okay. (walks out the door blushing violently)

Revlis: Well that turned out nicely.

Shadow: (glares at Revlis)

Revlis: (flinches under Shadow's cold stare) Okay, next. Same person. To Sonic.

I dare you to eat 200 chilli dogs.

Sonic: Please. (Brings out chilli dogs and eats them.) There Ya go.

Revlis: Ooh, the next ones for me. Same person.

Revlis, what do you think of Sonadilver?

Revlis: Well... from pics that I've seen, these three were only hangin out together playing video games or somethin. I saw a Sonilver where Sonic and Silver were sitting on quite beanbag, and Sonic was reading a magazine, while handing Silver a potato chip, and Silver was playing a Nintendo DS.

Sonic: Well at least it wasn't gay. Not really.

Revlis: and the only Yaoi stuff I've really seen, is me kissing Shads.

Silver: What about the hug from Reflects in the boys bathroom?

All: . . . (bursts out laughing)

Revlis: OH MAH GAWD, YAOI IN THE BOYS BATHROOM!!! NO, STUPID, ITS MAH BROVAH!!! (laughs and falls out of his seat)

Shadow: Who was it that went in?

Revlis: It was... (thinks) I think it was Tails or Slait. I really don't know. I know it was a Fox. Anyways... Bye guys, thanks for reading, and Silverx721, thanks for the questions and dares. Hope you liked the answers we have you, and... peace off.

All: BOOP!!!