Flat Face(Dazai x reader)

(Edited)

Normal. Everything is clearly normal for a 22 year old girl like (YN). Welp, her life was going crazy, blood scattered everywhere, but she just keep this mask, flat-face mask.

"(YN)-chan~~~~!" That's... Your boyfriend calling, Dazai Osamu.

"O..Ha...you.."

*Tight hug*

"Awwww cute as ever!!!"

You know, he's actually in pain. And I meant, deep pain. Besides scars under his uncountable bandages, his heart was torn seeing you like this. You were once smiling almost everyday, hyper as ever, warm as the sun. Now, those things....

All gone..

Dazai tried to be more cheerfull like you do. But, nothing works. No one could replace such a beautifull smile like yours. Thinking that, he just wanted to cry. But he can't, he must be strong. It is not a choice.

It is a must..

"Dazai.."

"Uh, y-yeah.."

And in that moment, you know something is wrong...

Fiew minutes later..

*Staring*

*Dazai typing*

*Staring*

*Dazai typing*

*Staring*

"(YN) sweetie, you alright??"

"Yeah..."

"Then why are you staring at me for the past 20 minutes? Without even blinking?(Let's just say you have strong eyes)

"I'm okay.."

*Dazai holds your hand*

"Come with me.."

Fiew minutes...

You and him are at the top of the ADA building. It was silent, only the voice of the wind.

"Dazai-san... Watashi..."

"Yeah..?"

"I'm worried about you... You were spacing out before. I knew there was something wrong.."

Dazai held his head low, shutting his eyes like a curtain. You were kinda sad, since you love those mesmerizing eyes of him.

"I...I..."

"I missed your smile"

Right there you were shocked. All this time... All this time.

His knees felt weak, he dropped to the ground.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry" He said that while crying.

*Hug*

"(YN)..."

Then, the most unbelievable, shocking, happiest moment happened to Dazai.

You smiled..