It All Started With a Phone Conversation

It was just like any other night. I was at Paiges house when Jake called. At first I didn't know who he was. But as I talked on the phone with him and Paige, I got to like him even better.

Oops. I forgot to introduce myself. Im Kelly and I go to SouthRidge Highschool, I would'nt say I'm popular, but I'm pretty well known. I have midnight black hair, sharp blue eyes, and I'm about 5"4'. I play soccer. Anyways, that night with Paige probably changed everything. Every minute I talked to Jake, I felt like I got to know him better and better. Like there was noone in the world but us. Of course I've never met him in real life, but he seemed like your awesome average guy. He goes to my school, but is a year ahead of me. When he had to go, I thought we probably would'nt talk that much except for when he called Paige and I was with her, but he asked for my number!

I was so happy but I just realized we were just going to be talking on the phone. It would'nt go anywhere.. right?

Well, I was wrong.

~~~4 Months Later~~~

Jake and I have texted alot during these 4 months I have had his phone number. Still, we haven't seen eachother. Weird right? Anyways, everyday we talked, the more I liked him. Then one day I got a message that litterly made my day:

Jake: I was wondering...

Me:yess?

Jake: Well I know this sounds weird and all but do you have a Tinychat? Or Skype?

Me: Yup, Why?

Jake: Wanna chat?

Me: Sure... Add me

And so he did.

I played this through in my mind and it hit me, Omigosh I'm going to see him.

~~Incoming Call~~

Jake. I was going to see him!! Ahh I quickly ran my fingers through my hair and clicked Accept..

He was gorgeous. With blond hair and sharp brown eyes, he looked about 6"2 with a strong build. His eyes were the most memorizing thing on him. They almost turned black when I looked at him. After a moment if staring I finally got the courage to speak.

"Hi"

"Hey"

His voice was like caramel, sweet and rich.

I can't believe I'm doing this. He's looked like this the whole time and I haven't even see him?!?!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys! This is my first time writing so I hope you all enjoyed! SOrry about the spelling, Im not the best! If you like it, please vote or comment! This was just a trial chapter to see if you guys thought it was good! Thank you for reading!