Part 2: Ichigo x Reader

Your POV

     "(Y/N)! Watch out!" Confused I turned around... I saw.. This.. I don't know how to explain it.. But.. It looked like it belonged in hell.. I felt someone push me to the side. Which resulted in me hitting my head in the ground. Hard.. 
     " You idiot! I told you to move don't you ever listen!" 'huh? Is that Ichigo.' I thought. I moved my head to the side to see fuzzy orange hair. 'Yeah that's Ichigo.' Was the last thing I thought before everything went dark...

Ichigo's POV

We ended up losing track of the hollow. ' God dammit.' I thought.  "Have you caught any sign of it yet?" I asked Rukia clearly annoyed while crossing my arms. "No not yet... This is weird.."
     "Whats weird?" I asked. "Nothing! Hurry it's this way!" She said running. I sprinted after her. "I found the hollow!" "Where!" I asked. Rukia pointed forward...
     I saw (y/n).. She looked somewhat depressed. Was it because I left her behind at that restaurant.. With no explantion.... "Ichigo hurry it's right behind her!" Rukia yelled. I flashed step my way toward the hollow "(y/n) watch out!" I yelled as I pushed her to the side."
     You idiot! I told you to move don't you ever listen!" I screamed at her. I stabbed my zanpakto into the hollows head and split it opened. I watched as it vanished.  I turned my head to look at.. 'oh my god'  I thought.'Dammit.. Dammit. She hit her head.! '
     I thought. I reached to pick her up and noticed blood coming out of her head. "Rukia! We gotta.. We gotta go to Urharas place!" I screamed worriedly. "Alright!" she said sprinting off. As I followed her back.

Timeskip~~

Your POV

'owww my head.' I thought as I felt my head pounding. I slowly got up and opened my eyes a bit. "Mmmm where am I?" I said quietly. "Shut up and go back to sleep.."
     I heard a grumpy voice say. I turned my head a bit and saw.. A pumpkin?.. Oh wait that's Ichigo. "Ichigo.. Where am I?" I asked.
      "Your at Urharas now go back to sleep you dumbass." He said while looking away. Without saying a word I lied back down. Facing the opposite direction. 'Wow.. My own crush calls me a dumbass.. He even left me in that restraunt as if I were trash..Ehh he probably hates me..' I sadly thought.
     I felt tears well up in my eyes. ' God dammit.. I can't cry in front of him.. He'll just call me a crybaby.' I thought as I wiped my tears away and sniffed a bit. "Hey.. You okay?" I heard Ichigo say. He sounded a bit concerned. Hehe funny..
      Him ever care about me.. I wish. "Me? Yeah am okay.. I poked my eye thats all." I said. "Okay.. Just making sure.." he said as he peeked over. I started feeling my eyes get droopy. And finally fell asleep...