Chapter 17 ~You Bastard!!

Start from the beginning

I pulled him to my chest "Hey I never said I didn't like it. I'm just bummed that I wasn't awake to feel you mark me" I tell him. This time I'm the one that connects our lips together we kiss slowly and passionately. 

We pull away when the door opens "Quincy it's time for the next perso-" Maggie cuts herself off when she sees me awake. "Oh you fucking bitch you had me worried" she shouts angrily but she looks relieved. The rest barge into the room after her to see what she was yelling about the all freeze a bit shell shocked to see me awake.

I explained to them my prank and they weren't that happy about being pranked since they were so scared. "YOU LITTLE SHIT I'M GOING TO KILL YOU I WAS ACTUALLY WORRIED" Maggie yells but she hugs me nonetheless. 

After thirty minutes I ask for some alone time with Quincy and the rest leave. "So you've been sleeping in my room and wearing my hoodies" I say smugly. 

He blushes and looks down "I'm keeping this one" he said gesturing to my black hoodie that has my last name and the year I was born on the back. 

"But that's my favorite" I whine. 

"I don't care it's mine now" he states. 

The doctor knocked on the door before she entered "You can move back to your room now you're free to go" she said before walking out. 

"Can we head up to my room now this bed is really uncomfortable" I tell Quincy. 

He nods and helps me up "Is it okay if I stay here for the rest of the break" he asked. 

I nod "Of course" I hum.

**************************

(A/N There's going to be some sexy stuff up ahead be warned)

I laid back down on my bed now that I've brushed my teeth like 10 times and showered I can kiss Quincy without getting embarrassed. Quincy came back to the room after getting us snacks "Okay I brought chips, soda, cookies, and candy" he lists off. 

He places them on my night stand and cuddles into my side "Quincy" I call. He hums in response "You know how we talked about having six kids" I said. 

"Yeah why" he asked. 

In one swift movement Quincy was underneath me and I was straddling his legs "We can always start now" I say huskily while gripping his crotch through his sweatpants -well my sweatpants-. 

He moans "I-I don't think we should you just woke up from coma" he says shakily. 

I start to palm him "None sense" I scoff. I take off his hoodie -MY hoodie- and his shirt before kissing down his chest "We just have to take this slowly" I say against his chest. I put my hands at the waist band of the sweats and look up at him for approval when he nods I take them off and throw them somewhere in the room. When I look down I instantly harden "Why Quincy I didn't know you liked wearing lace panties" I tease in a sing song voice. 

He blushes "S-Shut up" he stutters. 

I lean down and kiss the insides of his thighs before pulling his panties down with my teeth. I hear him suck in a breath and I smirked I come back up and kiss his neck while grabbing hold of his dick. "You're so hard already and I barley touched you" I say smugly. 

"And you're so hard and I haven't touched you" he shot back. I flick my wrist making him suck in a sharp breath "I-I really think we should stop we didn't even lock the door what if someone walks in" he stutters before moaning when I rub my thumb over his slit. 

I quicken my pace "Oh really? Do you want to stop" I tighten my grip slightly and smirk when he shouts my name. "You're so sensitive" I point out before rubbing my thumb over his slit again. 

"Evan don't stop please don't" he begs while gripping my bed sheets. 

I pull my hand away making him whine "I thought you wanted me to stop" I taunt. 

"Please" he whimpers. 

"Please what" I ask while cupping my hand around my ear. 

"Please make me cum" he pants. I smirk and grab his length again this time I lean down and lick the tip "EVAN" he shouts. 

"Yes" I say pulling away. 

"Grr, don't stop" he moans when I slowly start to move my hand. 

I lean down again and take the whole tip into my mouth I hum and he moans loudly. I bob my head taken more and more of him each time I go down. I glance up at Quincy and see his head thrown back in pleasure I would smirk if my mouth wasn't full. 

I start to deep throat him and that's his undoing "Evan I'm going to cu-" he was cut off by a loud moan before he came into my mouth. 

I swallowed it all and moan at his taste I pull back and look at him he looked back up at me and smiled. He glanced down at my noticeable bulged and sat up "I can help you with that if you want" he said. 

I shook my head and pushed him back down before laying next to him "I did this for you I don't need you to return the favor" I tell him honestly. 

He smiled at me "Thank you" he whispered while cuddling into my chest. 

I nodded and pulled him closer to me "Let's take a nap" I said while closing my eyes. 

I felt him nod in agreement and pretty soon we were both out like a light. 

*****************

A/N This whole summer I stayed in my room except for the few time my friends dragged me outside. Well BYEE!!!