.::2::.

4:34 pm | Foresté's Swimming Pool

"Thanks Jenna, that will be all" I smiled kindly to one of my maids.

"No problem Mistress (Y/n) Foresté" she curtsied "It is always our pleasure to do so, may I interest you in a beverage?"

I thought for a while as I put on my thin, silken robe over my black bikini "Umm yes please, a strawberry lemonade."

She nodded and walked off to fetch me my drink. Another maid walked in with a remote. "May I interest you in music for your afternoon swim?"

I nodded "Thank you."

"It is always our pleasure to do so, may I interest you in small desserts?"

"Sure!" I chirped happily.

"What would you-" I cut her off "Chocolate!"

She nodded and curtsied, then walked off.

I find it odd how they all act the same, and respond the same as well.
Especially the 'May I'. "Eh, must be part of their training" I shrugged it off. Meanwhile I walked out of my house and carefully went to the steps of the pool. I held onto the railing and dipped my foot in a bit to check the temperature of it.

"Freezing!" I whispered to myself as I took out my phone.

I went to my home app and scrolled down to pool temperature.
"And" I dragged the a "done!"

I stepped in again and felt the warmth pleasure run up my fur and heat up my cold nose.

I fully went in, letting the water reach under my chest.

I sighed and let myself sit in for a while and relax.

"(Y/n)."
I turned around and met with Sophia walking towards me.

"Oh hey Sophia" I smiled and started to slowly reach the steps of the pool.

"Hey, you have a photoshoot today scheduled at five" she said scrolling through her phone.

I widened my eyes "Five?!"

She looked up and nodded.

"Thats only like" I thought for a while " 26 minutes away."

"Yea" she said.

"Ok then, I'll be there shortly. Thanks". I turned back and reached for my towel but was stopped by a very, determined voice.

"Ma'am, we need to speak."

I looked over to Sophia, who had excused herself and left.

I turned again to face that little gray bunny that 'saved my phone' along with that one fox.

"Well if it isn't little miss bunny cop" I teased "What can I do for you?"

She seemed very agitated that I called her that but went on with her request.

"Well" she started "Yesterday you were in the process of being robbed, no later did Officer Wilde and I, Officer Hopps, do you happen to remember which way that robber came from?"

I looked confusedly at her.

"Uh no."

She nodded and looked over through her book.

"Wait wait."

She looked up "Yes?"

I remembered where he came from, it was from an small antique shop that was located in one of the buildings from Block B.