The breakup

Jaliyah time to get ready for school im already mom.ok ok i know what your thinking why is a tipical technically adult girl all ready for school. well today is a big day I am helping out with senior prom !I'm the one helping with just about everything I am the theme planner and not only do I help out with the prom but I also have a very amazing date Michael Kelso he's my boyfriend we've been together since freshman year but I loved him before freshman year I like them since 8th grade he didn't really like me too much in the 8th grade but in the ninth he realized he love me so we've been with each other that long also my friend Keegan is happy about the prom as well except he doesn't have a date 😢 but he's happy that he still can eat the food 😂 school went by and principal corn bender made the announcement about the prom staff making sure the prom room looking on fleek! ( BTW THE THEAM IS KPOP!) after i we where done with decorations and music and all the great stuff i ran as fast as i could then Michael showed up in his car MICHAEL what are u doing here you should be getting ready for prom ! I know i just want u to be ready my suit is in the car hop in cutie i rolled my eyes and smiled.fine when we got to my house i let M in the house he whent to change down stairs i whent upstairs my cousin maryah was alrady because she is about to do my makeup but not only is she doing my makeup but she is coming to prom with me i. Wore this short pink dress and matching pink high tops i know i know not totally formal but im gonna be dancing (DACNING IS MY LIFEU!) then i put my hair in pig tails with my bangs in the front then maryah did my makeup and got her self together we both came down stairs and M said wow u look pretty thank you wile you to where getting dressed i ordered a limo you WHAT?! A little to much ? No its awesome now lets go we hoped in the limo and whent to pick up Keegan then on our way i said STOP THE CAR! The car carfully stoped i rowled down my window OMG YOUR BTS! Hey ur cute Jimin said to me and winked um sorry but she's taken hey where you guys off to? The senior prom. yo if u need a lift we are more than happy to give you one sure they all got in jimin sat next to me on the other side and i broke the silence with so how come no one has told me about you guys coming? It was supposed to be a surprise for you but i. Guess its not a suprise anymore the whole staff did it for you because your the one who was the prom themer and the theam you chose was kpop so thats how we are here in canton michigan wow. We finally made it there at 7:00 then i told BTS to go backstage before thosands of girls knocked them down Michael took my hand and keegan took maryahs and It was playing BTS we are bullet proof we all got lit then Michael Said can you. Get us drinks? I said ok i want yo go get the drinks when keegan walked up to me and said are you having a great time ? I said yes i am umm Jaliyah I've been wanting to tell you this since 8th grade yeah what is it? I like you and not just as a friend like more then a friend keegan wow i never knew you out of all people felt that way about me but i can't be with you umm Jaliyah? Yeah? I think what im seeing you will change your mind i looked and saw Michael kissing Samantha foster! I dropped the two cups in my hands with a face like i saw a ghost it was horrifying Michael looked at me with a oh no i got caught face then i gave him the wickedest smirk in the world and just ran to the crowed where everyone was dancing and it was playing i gi ma i was getting lit with maryah and keegan and then BTS. Came out and they said wassu canton michigan! We wanna dead acate these songs to a girl JALIYAH WHERE YOU AT GIRL? I waved my hand in the air jimin and jungkook smiled theses songs are for you they played boy in luv and had me come up on stage jimin gave me a rose and i walked off then Michael took my hand and we went out side luckily keegan and Jimin saw us and jimin zoomed across that stage wile keegan followed. Jaliyah what you saw wasnt my fault sam kissed me i didn't STOP! Michael you kissed Her and i know  this isn't the first time  you did you like sam and im ok with that cuz you know what im done im done with you and all this bull shit and you know what's so funny that i never stood up for my self UNTILL NOW!  I pushed Michael then he got a hold of my wrist and said we are not over untill i say we are over Deep down i had this strong rage to attack Michael he pinned me to the wall and started to kiss me i growled at him.aww you like me so much that you growl at me MICHAEL GET AWAY FROM ME! Yo Michael what the hell? This is not about you keegan oh i think it is bam keegan punched Michael then he said that was a mastake he punched keegan and keegan fell to the ground come on princess lets take you to your dungeon shall we ? No your not taking her anywhere punk jimin beat up michael as if he was a old rug. You ok? Yeah im fine keegan! Omg your hurt bad ill call the ambulance i called them they took care of Michael and keegan.Thank you so much for saving me. it was nothing hey umm here's my number in case you ever need anything just call me and if you ever need a place to stay or wanna come to big hit just call me what's this? My number in case you want to call me jimin smiled he leaned in and kissed me night cutie oh and heres my jacket i know its cold out (BTW IT WAS HIS BASE BALL JACKET!) I went back inside and then they where announcing prom queen and king and I WON OH AND GET THIS KEEGAN WAS THE WINNER BUT SINCE HE OR MICHAEL WASNT THERE THEY GAVE IT TO JIMIN AND I GOT TO DANCE WITH HIM! JIMIN TOOK  ME OUTSIDE AND SAID DO YOU WANT A RIDE HOME ?I SAID SURE when we got to my house he said i hope to see you again cutie pie he kissed me one last time and waved then i said WAIT DON'T YOU WANT YOUR JACKET BACK? NO KEEP IT AND DEFIANTLY KEEP THAT NUMBER I SMILED THEN HE SMILED AND LEFT I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT DAY.