Oh no...

Jakes pov-
Tessa seemed so turned on so I pulled down her booty shorts and ripped off her crop top. I whispered in her ear "I need a condom" she grabbed one from Chances nightstand. I took off Tessa's lingerie now she was left with her bra and her white lacy underwear on. She ripped my shirt of and unbuckled my jeans I helped her. She pulled down my boxers and left to see my rock hard boner I ripped open the condom and slid it on. I started making out with Tessa. I moved down to her neck, sucking on it leaving behind a hickey. I hit her sweet spot and she let out a soft moan "shh" I said to her so the other members couldn't hear us. I unbuckled her bra and started kissing her breasts. I slowly moved my hands up and down her thighs while our tongues were dancing together. The Tessa whispered in my ear " what are you waiting for?" That really turned me on! I ripped off her panties. I slowly entered my cock into her she started to moan with pleasure. I had to keep kissing her so people couldn't hear her. She whispered in my ear "faster jake" I then pulled myself out of her and whispered " call me daddy otherwise I will stop" she grinned and pulled my head close to her lips and said " faster DADDY😍😍😍" I entered her again but this time faster and just to tease her each time she would moan I went slower until she rolled me over so she was on top now. She started to kiss my neck I moaned "TTTTEEESSSAAA!!!!" She kissed me passionately. She started to ride me. She was going really fast. The bed was bouncing up and down. Then as we were just having fun the door started to jangle.....