How it all started

It started in feburay 2, i was born into the world. With my twin sister nya. My parents were so happy to have two daughters. But not anymore. There happy to have one now. They wanted normal children. Im not normal.

I was born without pupils. I can see perfectly fine. It just to my mom and dad im a freak. Im a monster to them.
They acted like i wasn't there child anymore. I was left on my own for most of my life.

    Most of my childhood. I was good never missed beahaved. I only had handy down from my sister. Never had new and clean stuff. I had to make my own food, walk to school, and watch myself time to time. While my sister was cooked for, got drove to school, and never alone. I was always alone.

At 16 i left the house. And headed for the woods beside my house. The woods was my place i could be myself without getting yelled or make fun at. I walked about a hour only finding a boy about my age. He said he would take care of me and protect me. I believed him.

His name was Conner. He seemed sweet. I gave me all the attention i ever wanted. But used me for his
Needs. I cleaned,cooked everything.
I never notice till was was 17 and a half. We dated for a year already. He said loved as he went of to the woods for his business or job he called it. I packed up and left.

I put on my puple dress, a yellow hoodie. I packed some more stuff. I ran more into the forset. He found out and tryed to chase me down. His job was to muder people. And i knew to much. He ran after me to kill me. We fought for a while. Then i pushed him. He falled down a hill, killing him.

(Im gonna end it here for now)