Storms part 2

You and Spencer were inside your house and waited for the storm to pass. You lived in California with him and his sister Peyton. Spencer bought a house that was haunted. He cleaned it all up for you so it wouldn't be messy. You were excited to share a house with your 2 best friends. There little brother Phoenix comes to visit. He has his own room. You and Spencer share a room. Then Peyton and Phoenix have there own rooms. You liked sleeping with spencer. Your room had a bathroom but with 2 sinks and that was cool. You were watching the weather on the news. When spencer came through the door. "Hey my beautiful lady whatcha watching?" Spencer asked. "The news they said there is a storm that's on it way here but it's just rain." You said. "Well I was at the store and bought loads of food if we got hungry." He said. As he came next to you on the couch. Then Peyton came through the door. "Hey guys the wind is like really bad outside and Phoenix is at home with mom and dad he's having a sleep over with his buds." She said. "If you need me I'll be in my room." She said while walking up the stairs. You and Spencer were watching a movie because your tv signal went out. You were watching comedy movies because you like to laugh. You were watching the original Spider-Man movies because you loved them. You were lucky enough to watch Spider-Man because that was your fave movie when you were a child and to this day you still loved to watch Spider-Man. The rain was coming down hard and you were still watching the movie. It was nearing the end of the movie when you got hungry. Spencer got up and fixed some popcorn for you to eat. After you were done eating you watched the other Spider-Man movies. Nearing the beginning of the second movie you started to get tired. When you laid down your head was on the pillow and spencer had your feet on his lap so he could massage your feet. In the middle of the massage he was giving you. He fell asleep and that's when the power finally went out. Peyton came down stairs to see where the breaker is for the power. When she got to the end of the stairs and saw you and spencer on the couch she took a pic on her phone and left ya'll alone. Spencer woke up and saw you still sleeping. He picked you up and started carrying you up the stairs. He was half way up the stairs when he saw you starring at him. "Spencer?" You asked. "Y/N go back to sleep." He said. When you got to y'all's shared room he laid you down on your side of the bed. You were awake enough to put on some pjs. He put on a t-shirt and some sweatpants to sleep in. When you laid your head on the pillow you were out like a light. Spencer came to ask you a question and saw you laying there on the bed. You didn't cover yourself up. He got in bed and covered you and him up. Then he brought you closer to him so you could cuddle. He thought you were really asleep when he decided to say. "Night Y/N I love you." He said. Then you spoke up. "Night Spencer I love you 2." You said. Then you and spencer went to sleep for real. You were happy it was storming outside because you could cuddle with spencer. All Night long.